“Awesome food, service, and environment ”

Dos Comales Cafe Y Cantina
Ranked #150 of 727 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

I'm so disappointed I discovered this place before I moved. This is my favorite restaurant in the area!! Great food, service, it's clean, and the drinks are strong ;)
It's also fairly priced. Do yourself a favor and eat here!

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

To start nice and enough parking. Getting a table was fast . Drinks were quickly on the table. Cold beer. No drafts but bottles however really cold. Food is good nicely served but be aware portions are large. The Juanito fajitas and Chonita fajitas are good the 2 person portion feeds 3 easily.
Price is reasonable. Service is good and fast. Been Hispanic in a family trip where not every one speaking English having Spanish speaking staff is welcome. The margarita was loaded and good. The chips and salsa were keeping coming.

Would go back with out a doubt

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Nice atmosphere and good Mexican food. Only thing to keep in mind is when they have the Mariachis preforming, it gets LOUD.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I have eat here about 6 times in the last several years and have not had a bad meal. I have tried several of their fajitas and all are great! The best I have ever had. Chips and salsa are good but could be a bit spicer. Seems that some of the reviewers do not know the differeence between basic Tex-Mex and the higher end Mexican food using meat other than ground. My wife is a very picky eater and agreed that this is her favorite Mexican Food she has ever had!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

We wanted to try a restaurant before leaving Corpus Christi so we came here.We went on December 26th, not a lot of people in the morning so we got to pick our table. Nice waiter and waitress. I ordered the Snapper Cancun and it was delicious and the rest of the family enjoyed their food as well.