BEST WESTERN Northwest Corpus Christi Inn & Suites
Ranked #24 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Corpus Christi, Texas
“GREAT Staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel for work and the staff really went over and beyond to make sure that I was comfortable. Nancy, a manager, was such a pleasure to speak to every day and seemed genuinely happy to help me and other guests. They have an open bar (yes, OPEN bar) most days for the guests and there was a good selection of restaurants within walking distance. I will stay again!

2 Thank Christina M
Dhiren B, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Northwest Corpus Christi Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you for your awesome review Christina M., I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our primary goal to provide the best hotel experience for every guest. My team and I look forward to serve you again on your next trip to Corpus Christi.

Dhiren "Dee" Bhakta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Advance, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

The friendliness of this hotel surpasses any we have been at in a long time. It felt warm and inviting. They serve drinks Monday through Thursday for free. It is a great hotel with a setting of Palm trees located everywhere. They have BBQ grills outside to use. Nice rooms and great service. There are local businesses to eat at in walking distance.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Mandy A
Dhiren B, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Northwest Corpus Christi Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you Ms. Mandy A. for sharing recent hotel experience at the Comfort Inn & Suites Calallen, it is our teams primary goal to provide our guest with the best service and variety of different amenities they can enjoy while they stay us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to serve you again on your next trip to Corpus Christi, TX.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I travel all over Texas, , This hotel has the nicest people I have ever met at a hotel !!!! Everyone was polite, helpful, rooms where clean, just a great experience I have had in a while at a hotel !!! The GM should pat all of them on the back for a great job !!!!!! Thank you !!!!!

2 Thank oda755
Dhiren B, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Northwest Corpus Christi Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you so much for the awesome feedback on how our team is doing. We welcome all comments from our guest as they tell us what we are doing right and where we need to improve. I will share your comment with my team and will definitely pat all of my team members on their back. Thank you choosing our hotel for your stay and we look forward to serve you again soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for cleanliness and friendliness, this is the place! Oh did I mention the awesome pool too! I really enjoyed my stay here. I will be coming back to stay here on my subsequent visits.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank DALIA R
Ms. Dalia R.

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay while traveling to Corpus Christi, TX. It is our teams primary goal to provide the best accommodations and service to our guest. We look forward seeing you again at the Comfort Inn & Suites Calallen on your next trip to Corpus Christi, TX.

Harlingen, Tx
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have stayed numerous times at this Comfort Inn on Business, everytime I have stayed has been pleasant as it has been updated and the people are nice. My counterparts enjoy it as they have Happy Hour from 6p to 8p, I am not a drinker. We order in food during Happy Hour and see sports on the two TVs they have at the bar. Overall Great Place.

Room Tip: Choose East side rooms as they are away from the Expressway.
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank hhscard83
Dhiren B, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Northwest Corpus Christi Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback on your most recent stay at our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and like the upgrades we have done to our hotel. My team and I will continue to make every effort to make your stay a pleasant one. Look forward to serve you again in the near future.

Launceston, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

We stopped in here on our travels and were treated like royalty. All the staff bent over backwards to ensure that we had everything we needed. The room was great, the beds extremely comfortable, very clean and quiet,a very good choice for breakfast and plenty of it. would certainly stay there again. The only downside was there was only 1 washing machine and drier.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are probably the quietest as the laundy and vending machines are on the first flo...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
4 Thank AussieBruvSis
Dhiren B, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Northwest Corpus Christi Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking a moment of your busy schedule to write a review. We appreciate you kind words, it is our teams primary goal to provide the best hotel experience for our guest. We look forward to see you on your next trip to Corpus Christi, TX.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

Found cock roaches first night. Next day breakfast was cold and out by 9am. They only made one bed when cleaning room on multiple days. They started trying to clean rooms by 830am every morning and were very rude when you were still trying to sleep !!!!Strongly do not recommend this hotel!!!!!

• Stayed November 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Six_anthonys
Thank you Six_anthonys for giving us feedback on you stay at our hotel. Please accept my sincere apologies for falling short on our service. We take all comments from our guest seriously and let me assure you that the issues you have brought to our attention have been addressed. We hope you will give us another chance in the near future. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review.