I booked this Hotel due to the price but afterwards I regretted doing so, Hotel was under some type of renovation when I arrived lobby and floors covered in furniture along with workers. The person at the front desk was rude I arrived at 2pm I attempted to check in front desk agent immediately advise he could not check me in, he did not even check the computer nor attempt to see if my room was available. I left and returned at 3:00pm, new front desk agent was on duty she checked me without delay and was very nice and also helpful. I went to the first room and it was fine, second room however had a strange odor and A/C did not work, I was moved to a different room and room type due to them not having anymore king suites available. The room was ok beds are old and not that great hotel is run down and access entries stay open no card needed no security this was very uncomfortable ususally most Hotels have some sort of securty messures in place this one had zero the only place you had to use a key card was your room. Breakfast offering is a joke save yourself the pain of trying to wake up early food was bad it tasted like they reheat the same items daily. Fitness rooms is also bad and small, pool area was the highlight of the Hotel is nce and has little courtyard area next to it. PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE AND PASS ON THE GREAT PRICE! Hotel is not close to beaches either its at least 25 to 30 minute drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Best Western® Northwest Corpus Christi Inn & Suites! We are conveniently located in the northwest part of Corpus Christi with easy access to IH-69/Highway 77, IH-37, Highway 44, Joe Fulton Corridor, and the Port of Corpus Christi. There is a wide a variety of restaurants located nearby to satisfy your taste buds. Extended stay guests are always welcome! We offer spacious rooms with available kitchenettes, living room with sleeper sofa and two 43-inch TVs. Extended stay rates are available for our guests staying with us for seven nights or longer. We are nearby lots of local industries. Whether you're coming from out of town or staying locally for a while on business, we're glad to welcome all guests! Shopping will be a breeze with the variety of stores at The Outlets at Corpus Christi Bay. The Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds is nearby as is the Hazel Bazemore Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Northwest Corpus Christi Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Calallen
- Comfort Inn & Suites Calallen Hotel Corpus Christi
- Comfort Inn Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Comfort Inn