“Home away from home”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Corpus Christi
Ranked #10 of 79 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Great staff, friendly and happy to assist
Room was roomy and comfortable
The staff is so pleasant at breakfast it makes for a wonderful start to the day

Reviewed 23 September 2012

Very nice rooms. Staff was helpful. Nice breakfast bar.The afternoon refreshments were great. Will stay again.

Reviewed 23 September 2012

This hotel was a great fit for my recent trip. Location was good, value was good. The main floor had a little bad smell going on there however I did not notice it on my 3rd floor room. Overall hotel was clean, breakfast was good and the happy hour was an added bounus. My room could have used a little attention to the disrepair of the furniture and there were a few basics missing in the bathroom, like soap and a bath mat. Otherwise this hotel was a great comfortable stay.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

My husband and I stayed here for our trip to Corpus Christi and from the moment we got there every single staff member was extremely cordial and going above and beyond to make our stay the most positive possible.
Raul, who works at the front desk, made sure that we knew of all the amenities offered by the hotel (social hour, breakfast times, etc) and told us about several things we could do while in town. We have stayed at many different hotels but this time we felt like we were staying with friends!

Thank you very much for the great experience and if I ever hear of anyone heading to Corpus I will make sure to recommend you guys :)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I too stayed there when attending the ANTIQUE ROADSHOW event. Selected based on other Trip Advisory comments, and was not disappointed. Very clean, staff very helpful and caring. Breakfast was super, lots of choices and had staff there to help you. Nice to have a refrigerator in the room - that was already cold. Was a little disappointed as I read the free happy hour was weekdays, and evidently Friday is not a weekday. I didn't use the fitness center or business center, but looked in and it seemed everything was in order.

Room Tip: Was happy that the ice machine was off the hallway, so you didn't have to worry about the noise...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2012

My wife and I, son and wife, and three grandsons had a four day mini-vacation here while attending the ANTIQUE ROADSHOW. From registration to checkout, housekeepers to breakfast helpers - all personnel were attentive, helpful, and curtious. The rooms were spacious and clean; a small bar area contained a microwave and refrigerator. The included breakfast was very good and varied from day-to-day. The one Texas shaped waffle maker always got a workout - probably having at least two would have been desirable. The location was within easy walking distance to the SAMS CLUB, Lubys, McDonalds, Dairy Queen, and Popeye Chicken. WalMart and many restaurants were located within a mile. Oh yes, the grandson thoroughly enjoyed the outdoor pool and hot tub.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2012

My fiance and I just stayed here July 20-22 with my brother, sister in law, and three kids. When we arrived Ginny at the front desk was so sweet and welcoming, as was all the staff we chatted with! The kids loved the pool and we loved how big the rooms were...hands down the most comfortable hotel bed we've had. All in all the hotel was excellent and this staff really does try to accomodate any request they can (front desk, housekeeping,kitchen staff, etc). The breakfast was nice and the kids and adults loved the Texas shaped waffles :) If you're looking for clean, courteous, and comfortable...look no further because here it is! We look forward to returning to this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2012