Im not picky.And for 1050 for 5 days halfing it with my parents was good.Two flat screens and little kitchen with a safe in one room.We were right in front of the beach an near uss lexington.We walked everywhere and great staff.Toilet clogged about 11 at night and someone came and unclogged it quickly.we only stay at the inn to sleep so I dont care about stupid little things.Breakfast was real early from 6 to 9 but by 7 its all gone.Overall it was good enough for us, all 6 of us they had two beds and pull out sofa.Not bad for the money and beachfront, will stay at again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on Corpus Christi Beach next to 2 premier attractions, this beachfront hotel offers the best fun in the sun in Corpus Christi. Along with a free deluxe continental breakfast you will also enjoy the largest outdoor pool of any hotel in town. All with a view of the ocean! We have a room and rate for everyone and our deluxe amenity package includes a refrigerator and microwave, free high speed internet, coffee maker and beachfront guestrooms. USS Lexington and Texas aquarium are within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites On The Beach
- Quality Inn & Suites On The Beach Hotel Corpus Christi
- Quality Inn Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Quality Inn