“Great coffee and desserts”
Review of Coffee Waves

Coffee Waves
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
corpus christi,texas
“Great coffee and desserts”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I had the cafe mocha, and my girlfriend had the Mexican hot chocolate. Both were very good. I told the barista twice that I wanted iced coffee, and she still got my order wrong, but not the end of the world. We tried the pistachio and the pumpkin pie gelato, both were amazing! The dessert canoli was also to die for. Our only complaint would be the price of the sandwiches. While they were decent, $7.52 for a sandwich only is pricey. I'd rather go to Small Planet Deli and get a bigger and better sandwich that includes chips or fruit. Overall a nice place, I will return for coffee and dessert

• Visited October 2013

Houston, Texas
“Great Coffee”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

The Coffee was very good and the service and muffins were too . Nice atmosphere ! Nothing not to like here .

Visited November 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Best coffee shop within a 500 mile radius.”
Reviewed 4 October 2012

Very positive, wellcoming atmosphere. The coffee is some of the best I have had. I am very particular in selecting coffee. This is exceptional coffee. The interior is very comfortable and pleasant. Service is great. Overall I am very pleased.

Eagan, Minnesota
“A bit loud”
Reviewed 22 June 2012

We went for gelato. Many flavors but only one with chocolate and it was a spicy chocolate. The next closest was cookies and cream and choc chip cookie dough but these were mostly plain white gelato with sprinkled cookies on top. The atmosphere was nice but a bit loud so we went outside only to be next to smokers.

Visited June 2012
Acton, Texas
“Great Coffees and Service”
Reviewed 9 May 2012 via mobile

We're very picky about our choice of coffee cafes. This one gets a 5 star this trip. The owner was behind the counter and it makes a difference. Very very good service and the Americano coffee was fantastic. The banana nut muffin was good as well. The decor and comfortable seating was another plus.