“Favorite Coffee Shop”
Review of Coffee Waves

Coffee Waves
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

During a trip through Texas, we stopped by here for coffee. The coffee was delicious, some of the best I have had. The atmosphere is also so cool and modern. If you like gelato this is the place for you. Sandwich menu is also great too really great options.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I had the cafe mocha, and my girlfriend had the Mexican hot chocolate. Both were very good. I told the barista twice that I wanted iced coffee, and she still got my order wrong, but not the end of the world. We tried the pistachio and the pumpkin pie gelato, both were amazing! The dessert canoli was also to die for. Our only complaint would be the price of the sandwiches. While they were decent, $7.52 for a sandwich only is pricey. I'd rather go to Small Planet Deli and get a bigger and better sandwich that includes chips or fruit. Overall a nice place, I will return for coffee and dessert

Reviewed 11 November 2012

The Coffee was very good and the service and muffins were too . Nice atmosphere ! Nothing not to like here .

Reviewed 4 October 2012

Very positive, wellcoming atmosphere. The coffee is some of the best I have had. I am very particular in selecting coffee. This is exceptional coffee. The interior is very comfortable and pleasant. Service is great. Overall I am very pleased.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

We went for gelato. Many flavors but only one with chocolate and it was a spicy chocolate. The next closest was cookies and cream and choc chip cookie dough but these were mostly plain white gelato with sprinkled cookies on top. The atmosphere was nice but a bit loud so we went outside only to be next to smokers.