“Not what I expected.”

Ranked #321 of 709 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Price range: US$10 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Three story dining complex specializing in fajitas with island hospitality. We also have our own Ferris wheel! Our first floor has beach access, a large bar, DJ or live music, indoor seating, patio seating, a private beach, and tiki bar on weekends open till midnight and nine on Sundays. Our second floor is fully enclosed and more of a family atmosphere with a larger menu, table service, and spectacular views! The third floor is a smaller dining space with a patio and bar, typically used for private parties and holidays.
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Only thing I probably liked was their view and the fact that it was walking distance to our hotel. At night its a good hang out with the club feel. I dont understand why its named fajitaville i find no authentic tex mex food. My husband ordered shrimp cocktail. He received a shot glass size cup with about 6 shrimps. Ordered him an original burger, i really like the original burger it was huge. 2 beers nearly $8. Also ordered dessert bowl of 3 scoops of ice cream with "sauteed" bananas with too much cinnamon. Kids had cheeseburgers and steak fingers which are delicious. Over all spent nearly $80 and was some what disappointed in it.

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

I went to Fajitaville for the very first time tonight and let me just say I had the best experience ever! Me and my Hubby and two other friends went in around 7 ish. Yes I know we went in and it was busy. Kayla was our Host. She was the sweetest thing ever! We walked in and she was all smiles and just made us feel at home. She explained the floors to us which first was self seat, self order and second where you get your server. We chose 2nd floor. We had to get put on a wait. She said she would get us in asap. And we she said that she really meant it! We went to the first floor bar and with in 5 minutes our table was ready! So we went to second and we got set. Rene was are server. He was super sweet & kind! He checked up on us like every 5 minutes. Which I like! Those two made my experience amazing! The food being delicious was just a plus! Great service and great food. Definitely will recommended this place!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

It is a neat, clean restaurant with beautiful ocean views...by that is all I have great to say about it.

Living in South Texas, I am used to awesome fajitas and fresh salsa...but you wont get that here...With a name like Fajitaville, you might expect to find Mexican food- but I don't know what you call what they serve here.

First of all, they have a new menu and what is on their website is not the current menu. We took a group for a birthday dinner. We paid $32.00 for a double(shareable) fajita plate (that they are suppose to specialize in). The meat was very tender but I didn't care for the flavor of it. They bring 6 "fake" (not authentic) tortillas. They are small. The plate came with 1 scoop of pico de gallo, cilantro rice (which had a ton of peas in it), charro beans that tasted like a frozen patio dinner, 1 scoop sour cream, and 2 scoop grated cheese. What place have you been to that doesn't serve guacamole with fajitas??? This place doesn't.

Next up, we ordered 3 bowls of chips and salsa, guacamole, and queso. The salsa is fire roasted tomatoes and no one at the table like it, the queso was a hard, cold clump, but the guacamole was alright.

1 person ordered nachos- what they got was chips with queso over the top and a sprinkle of grated cheese and a side of charro beans in a bowl..weird!

A child ordered the hot dog- this was 1 hot dog rolled up in a fake tortilla.

The fish and chips basket- fish shaped like a corn dog on a bed of fries.

$18.00 for 8 fried shrimp and fries.

There was no one in the restaurant. The waiters all stood around and talked and the service was super slow.

Don't waste your time here. There are much better places to go in this town.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

When we come here you will pay a little more than usual but the fajitas are worth it! We get the Akaushi Beef and it's like butter, no tugging or pulling to eat them they just melt in your mouth. They will bring as much tortillas as you want. Tip: may have to make reservations on holidays or holiday weekends due to them reserving 1st or third floor for private parties and only second floor is open so seating is limited.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We just happend upon this little piece of paridise. the food was ok and the staff was just ok as well but the atmosphere and the scenery was great. we sat outside byt he beach under the tiki hut and enjoyed the cool air and some food. the second floor is the same food but its a full service, wait staff. we didn't want to wit the 45 mins so we decided to go outside where you order at the counter and they deliever it to your table. not a bad joint i will go back i didn't get a chance to try the margaritas.