“Peaceful” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Selena Museum

Selena Museum
“Peaceful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2004

In retrospect, when we went there (probably around 1999) I personally felt like it was closure for me because I never got to see her in person although I was a huge fan. It was so nice to see her dresses, awards and her car amongst everything else. Very nice. Nothing too fancy, just the one big room, plus a studio, plus a small gift shop.

10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

A TripAdvisor Member
“the art of Selena museum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2003

The Selena museum is a place to reminence about our tejana who left us early in her lavish career.

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
“Eye opening Selena Museum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2003

We loved the museum. My daughter and father got their picture taken with Mr. Quintanilla, he drew a map for our family to eat at a local sea food restaurant, included where his daughter is buried, the Mirador La Flor statue and autographed it personally. The tour of the business was great, all the workers were very nice and gracious. This was very educational for the kids.

28 Thank A TripAdvisor Member