“I fans should go”
Review of Selena Museum

Selena Museum
Ranked #10 of 103 things to do in Corpus Christi
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I am not a fan, but I believe that everyone that has a chance to be in Corpus should be. It´s by the shore and was easy to park. Does not take too long and as I said... a spot for fan!

4  Thank Gilvam

Reviewed 11 June 2014

My family and I went and while there we saw her dad. And he acted so rude to everyone and shut the door, I was shocked, he should be happy people come to the museum, it's not like he was the celebrity anyways because we sure didn't go to see him.

42  Thank Thomasine1
Reviewed 29 May 2014

An amazing collection of her wardrobe and personal things, and my children and I so enjoyed the museum.What a wonderful tribute to the shining star.

4  Thank April M
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I had been looking forward to going to the museum for many years. I finally was able to go this weekend, to my surprise it was closed. Only open M-Friday...Really? Totally broke my heart. Well at least I was able to go see her statue over at the beach...That was cool. I love Selena, I have been a fan since 1991.

6  Thank Oliez1988
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We were so impressed with the museum. And the most cool part of the whole thing was that we were able to meet her dad and take pictures with him. He works at the museum. Totally cool.

6  Thank bttrflycoons