“Never again”

Ranked #73 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Corpus christi
“Never again”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Dirty overall . The pool was disgusting, the room looked and felt dirty. The staff was unattentive and could barely understand what they were saying . I was very close to leaving and walking across the street to the holiday inn . Don't stay here , just pay the extra $ and stay at a nicer place .

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Akat83

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I definitely will not stay nor recommend this place again! We stayed a Friday and Saturday night. Upon entering room there was a foul odor, walked around room to check it out and it looks what appeared to be dried up vomit around bottom ring of toilet close to the floor as well as the baseboards! The following morning we went to breakfast and returned for some gear we left behind and the lady ran after my husband asking if we paid... seriously check your records we prepaid on Expedia! Anyways we made what we could out of it because if we left we were screwed out of money! But what tipped the iceberg is early Sunday morning before checkup my husband left to get something from the store and our truck broke down, it being a Sunday it was very hard to find someone to look at it.. I stayed until 11 checkout with the kids hoping it would get fixed.. when 11 hit I walked down with all 4 kids and all our bags (all kids under 11) explained my situation and asked if I may leave my bags to the side so I didn't have to carry them around and the kids.. and very rudely the guy said no ma'am I can't do that! So me and my 4 little ones and all our bags walked over a mile to get to where my husband was... these people only care about making a buck, customer service is not a priority!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Laura P

Travellers are raving about these Corpus Christi hotels

San Antonio
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Biggest mistake of my life!I should've read the reviews before booking.I made the booking through Travelocity and requested a room front-facing the beach and the agent confirmed that.we got there and to start there is no room with a bay view,the receptionist said that the whole left wing of the hotel is shut down because of no AC! She gave the key to the room and once you open the door you will smell a horrible odor that makes start sneezing,and everything thing in the room was filthy dirty and broke n.my baby started coughing and her eyes turned red.I couldn't stay another second ,I run back to the front desk and complained about that ,they tried to find me another room which was worse than the first one.I requested to cancel the reservation immediately,they told me that I should call Travelocity again and I did.they ended up charging me for one night even though I didn't stay a minute there.the Travelocity agent tricked me ,she didn't mention that to me when I was doing the booking with her!if you stay there you will get sick definitely.
Bottom line this place needs to be shut down!

• Stayed July 2014
7 Thank Maha A
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Took a family vacation to corpus and we were looking for hotels and we called and they said they had two rooms available at an affordable price. We arrived they gave us the keys and they wouldn't open, my parents room had a terrible smell it smelled like dead rats!!!! They changed room and the a/c wasn't working. My sister's room had mold on the bathroom walls and the water from the tub wouldn't go so the maintenance guy with bare hands took out all the hairs from the drain. Eewww!! Then our room was hot and they lend us a fan.The floor was all dirty the pool had a milky green color and there was vomit flooding around. The parking was full but cause of a bar near by and at midnight they would leave all drunk and we saw how they hit two parked cars and leave. Very bad experience. Never again staying there.

• Stayed June 2014
5 Thank Gloria R
Van Vleck, Texas
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This Hotel if that's what you call it, is the worst place I have ever been to!! How to start .... This place is a dump!!! We had booked two nights and after a couple of hour being in our first room decided to cancel the second night! Our first room we had the a/c didn't even work so we called the service desk and the man came and said it was fine. We couldn't even sleep after a cold bath so I called again and the lady said if I need a fan, maybe that would work. Not even the fan was helping. We finally asked for another room and the lady said they were all booked, there wasn't even any car outside for this dump to be full. She called me back and gave us another room around 10:00 at night. I would not even recommend this Hotel to my worst enemy ! This place needs to be demoed from the ground up!

Room Tip: Don't do it! Please read all reviews before staying or booking! Worst place ever!!!!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Carol C
Benson, North Carolina
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is the worst hotel I've ever came in contact with.This placed needs to be shut down,and use a bulldozer to push it out of that ocean front view,and let someone build a clean hotel where they care about the quest and not just trying to get the money,which apparently they don't use to clean up the place.Once I was given the key to the room,and open the door,the smell knocked the taste out of my mouth.I would not have let my dogs spend the night there.The mold and mildew smell is terrible,the door looked like if you lean on it to hard you'd fall in.I immediately went back to front desk for a refund,this joker had the nerve to charge me for 1 night stay....was he for real.....I wanted to pay him to shut this place down.I booked this room through Expedia,,and Thank God for Marcy who took the time to hear my complaint..and quickly began the search to find me another hotel...I was in Texas from N.C and needed help quick my hat's off to her..good job Marcy...To Expedia send someone to check this place out,your reputation is on the line having a contract with this slum hotel.....the place is scary,nasty,disgusting and sicking.....Someone needs to report this hotel to the HEALTH DEPARTMENT..I know their has to be stuff growing in those rooms. Thanks.P.Love N,C

Room Tip: For God"s Sake Don't even think about stopping Here.....Put the peddle to the metal and kee...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank Phyllis L
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

This is the second hotel we checked in at for the day and it was just as horrible as the last one. If it wasn't for our time constraints we probably would have left this place too and paid extra to get a better hotel. Front desk was short and spoke little English and the rooms are falling apart and FILTHY!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple