We liked the price for this motel, and the room was very large, with a king-size bed, microwave and fridge, and couch. The location was about 10 minutes from the aquarium/USS Lexington/beach and 30 minutes from the Padre Island National Seashore, but was located in an industrial area. It felt a little unsafe at night except the place seemed to be filled with guests, which made us feel better. The front desk workers were always very nice, making check-in and check-out very easy. The free breakfast was decent (waffles, bagels, 2 types of cereal)and served until 9:30, perfect for us since we wanted to sleep in a bit. It did get a bit crowded, though. Thin walls so we could hear guests one night, and the air conditioner made a sound that sounded like someone turning the door handle, but we got used to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Econo Lodge Inn & Suites is located right off IH 37 near downtown and offers a free breakfast, free high speed internet, outdoor pool & spa, lots of other amenities and service that you will remember with a smile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Econo Lodge