Motel 6 Corpus Christi Northwest
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Plaza Inn(Corpus Christi)
View Hotel
Windwater Inn & Suites(Corpus Christi)
View Hotel
ValStay Inn & Suites(Corpus Christi)
  • Pool
Executive Inn(Corpus Christi)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 November 2013

First of all, check-in was horrible. It was May 18, 2013, I had run in the Beach-to-Bay race early that morning and I was having a birthday party at Brewster's that evening and decide to stay here so I wouldn't have to drive very far after the party. My party was at 6:00pm and at 4:00pm my room was still not ready for me to check-in. I had to go to a friends house to shower and change for my party. I came back to the Hotel at 2:00am and things just got worst. I checked in and had to pass through nasty looking men hanging out side on the balcony smoking to get to my room. The room was not locked and the door just swung over. The TV in the room was missing and when i turned on the lights, bugs ran everywhere. I tried to close the door but it would not close securely. The front desk guy knew I was a female staying alone and chose to give me this room. I went back to the front desk and demaded another room and told him the door did not close or lock and that the TV was missing. He said the only room avaliable was their room for guest with a disability and that I didn't have a disability. I told him, "so you expect me to stay and sleep in a room where the door won't close or lock, Really??" He gave me the room for the guest with a disability. I will never stay their again! The front desk guy did not care about my safety. Stay away from this place!!

Room Tip: Don't stay their! they don't care about the safety of their guest!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Liza C
Reviewed 1 September 2013

After spending a week and a half reading bad reviews about this motel , I decided to go ahead & book it. First of all I didnt want to spend $300 for a room that we weren't going to be in most of the time. We arrived on a Friday morning , check in was fast & easy. The front desk was very helpful by the way! The room was fine to us, no problem with bugs like people said there would be. I also read alot of Complaints about towels & the smell of smoke so i brought my own towels & disinfectant spray (which I'm sure a lot of other motels have problems with) If you're looking for a place to lay your head down,somewhere to shower & save a lot of money this is the place to be . Beggers can't be choosers!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Sespinoza92
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We had a good experience. It was our first time staying at a Motel 6. Our family stayed for a few days. Our 2nd day of our stay our ac had given out. They called me and told me what happened and that they would switch us rooms whenever we were ready. That was sweet. The rooms we stayed in did not have any roaches.They were well kept. I took notice of their hospitality. Frank was able to get our room a little early. Tere was the name of the housekeeper that kindly gave me more towels. The woman that gave us a transfer to our 2nd room was helpful. I think her name was Belinda. Jesse was the person that took my cards at my checkout. He was very kind as well. I would go back.

Room Tip: Ask if a room can be looked at before paying? Ask for no smoking and where pets are not kept, a pet free room is better.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Upon check in we noticed that the area was not a desirable location, a lot of rough type people hanging around. Had to wait for a long time to get customer service to get checked in, but was friendly when we finally got service. Upon entering our room, we found that the lights didn't work, there were no bath towels in the room. It wasn't very clean and smelled strongly of marijuana. We then noticed that there were no "do not disturb" signs for the door that are normally found in hotel rooms, as we didn't want anyone to come in and upset our dog with cleanings. We asked the front desk if we could obtain a "do not disturb" sign for our room, seeing as we didn't have one, and we were told that the hotel didn't have them and we could make a sign out of printer paper and stick it to our door. We later found a bug in the bathroom. Late that night there was a loud crowd of people partying just right outside our door. There was also a drug deal taking place just right outside in front of our room. We were too afraid to sleep and too afraid to even leave our room to repack our car and leave with all of them standing outside our door. We contacted the front desk and told them that we would be checking out two days early that the hotel, the area, and the people hanging around were not quite what we had expected and we felt unsafe. We checked out and came back home, a 17 hour drive, and were refunded our other two nights. It was worth the drive home to not spend another minute in the place! Don't stay here.....not safe!!!!

Room Tip: Worst experience of all of my stays!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Laura A
Reviewed 26 July 2013

In June 2013 my kids and I wanted to go to the beach. We had always stayed at Motel 6 so I felt comfortable locating one and reserving a room. Upon arrival the room was not clean, there were a few good sized holes in the matress and the restroom was dirty. I had a hard time getting extra towels. I was given the excuse that towels were given during the day and the room was locked. The worse part was the roaches that were everywhere. I had to toss out tooth brushes and snacks. I spent 3 hours shaking out clothes and other items to repack and place in the trunk of my car. I called the front desk for help but was told sorry. I called again asking for any bug spray but again was told sorry. I then had no choice but to leave and find another motel. I called a day after requesting a refund. I was told a refund would be given. I called weeks later asking about my refund and was told sorry they forgot and will do it today. Well now its been a week or more and still no refund at all. I have always had good experience staying at Motel 6 elsewhere but I am having the worse luck getting a response and a refund. Please do your research before you stay at any motel. I can honestly say that this was the worse and I will never stay at this motel ever again.

Room Tip: Do not stay at theis motel. You will find it dirty and bug infested. And will not get a refund.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Terry M
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Corpus Christi Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2013

Dear Terry M - We sincerely apologize for the unsatisfactory service, cleanliness and pest issues you encountered during your recent stay. These issues are not consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6. Please kindly contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide you with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.