“Delicious”

Dining options: Breakfast
Brownsville, Texas
“Delicious”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

My boyfriend and I enjoyed eating at this wonderful bakery. The apple strudel is delicious. Even my grandmother who is extremely picky with her deserts loved the strudel. I recommend to eat the pork slice dish. The pork is delicious. My boyfriend had the german burger and he raved how delicious it was.

• Visited July 2013

Arlington, Virginia
“Great gem on the island”
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

I'm a regular here. I've tried just about everything. I you are looking for carbs, this place offers a huge variety. The pastries are big and taste great. Their pie slices are huge and taste great. They have great sandwiches, huge variety of breads and a decent breakfast offering.

• Visited June 2013
Austin
“Yummmmm”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I saw the great reviews of this German Cafe and knew my husband would love it, as he did. He got the Bratwurst plate with the German Potato Salad, and I got the Ruben Sandwich. OMG, it was all so good. And the almond pastry I got for dessert was heavenly. We got some of their bread to go, it was good as well.

It's easy to miss when you are driving by, be sure to look for the German Flag.

• Visited July 2013
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Authentic German Bakery and Bread”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

This is a great bakery and coffee shop right on Padre Island near Whitecap Beach. I am fortunate to live near it so that I can go and get danishes, german bread, strudel etc. All just like in Germany.

If you are looking for some special treat to eat, don't drive by.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Hans S
Edmonton
“Deutsches Brot!”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I have lived in Germany for many years and appreciate a nice bread with a good crust. This place makes that bread. In fact their bread shelf alone just looks like the ones I am used to from German bakeries. As for their pastries, fortunately we do not live close by, so I cannot come here every day and eventually die from gluttony. In other words, they are good! As for the previous review missing the meats and cheeses in this place. Yes, that would be nice, but that is usually taken care of by butchers in Germany, not bakers (and I miss those too).
My only criticism about this bakery is that the person helping us spoke no German......hmmm.

• Visited June 2013