“Beer & Burgers classic”

Dining options: After-hours
Stephenville, Texas
“Beer & Burgers classic”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is stereotypical "hole in the wall" place. They write on the walls, you order at the bar and pickup your food from the counter. About two dozen beers on tap. I've been several times and its either kind of vacant or packed to the gills depending on what live entertainment they have. Large outdoor patio area. Burgers are very good, homemade onion rings, and a draft beer for about $12. Hard to beat.

• Visited July 2014

Dayton, Ohio
“Nice place to meet new friends”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I visited this restaurant several times while in the area house hunting. The food is good, drinks were cold and the bands were super! I would definitely suggest this place for a fun night out. I travel for work a lot so it's hard to get know the area. My realtor took me there and Im glad she did. I met some new friends and bought a house so I will be back again soon and this will be a regular stop for me.

• Visited July 2014
Texas
“only gets average because of the live music.”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The food was comparable to going through a drive thru and took forever after placing our order. I'm not a big drinker but if I'm going to pay 7.00 for a mixed drink I should at least be able to tell there is alcohol in it. The only good thing about this place was the live band. I love music and they have an outdoor patio type area with a stage for live music. The band was awesome!

Visited July 2014
“Fun! Amazing fresh food! :)”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Fun environment with fresh creative dishes. Not too expensive. Long wait, but the entertainment was fun. Good for families but would be especially great as a spot to drink and hang with adult friends. All around great place for anyone though.

Georgetown, Texas
“Great place to chill”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Our boss told us about this place. The hand battered onions rings were good. Drinks were good. Big fishing lure over the bar. Friendly staff who work hard. Everyone one who had a chicken fried steak adi they were good. The queso is great. Try it.

• Visited June 2014