“Such great service and food!”

Executive Surf Club
Ranked #28 of 711 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Met some of the staff before it even opened outside! They were super friendly and suggested some of the things on the menu for us to try since this was our first time here. They offered to keep my bicycle in the back bar for me and kept an eye on it going out of there way to make us feel at home. Mike and Marcie were outstanding with their customer service and Louie our bartender was amazing and I would hire all 3 of them to come and work for me!
The food was great! We had hamburgers and fried shrimp and both were fantastic! Mike ran to the back ( he was not on the clock by the way) to get us some of the walnut sauce to try.
We loved this place..the atmosphere, the people, the food and everything about it! Even the guys that work in the back were so friendly...wishing now I would have gotten their names too! Thanks for a great dining experience!

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Great crowd! Great atmosphere and an awesome band! The drinks were tasty too and affordable. Although we did not eat there, the food looked and smelled great and the guy on the mic calling people up for orders was a hoot!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is stereotypical "hole in the wall" place. They write on the walls, you order at the bar and pickup your food from the counter. About two dozen beers on tap. I've been several times and its either kind of vacant or packed to the gills depending on what live entertainment they have. Large outdoor patio area. Burgers are very good, homemade onion rings, and a draft beer for about $12. Hard to beat.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I visited this restaurant several times while in the area house hunting. The food is good, drinks were cold and the bands were super! I would definitely suggest this place for a fun night out. I travel for work a lot so it's hard to get know the area. My realtor took me there and Im glad she did. I met some new friends and bought a house so I will be back again soon and this will be a regular stop for me.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

The food was comparable to going through a drive thru and took forever after placing our order. I'm not a big drinker but if I'm going to pay 7.00 for a mixed drink I should at least be able to tell there is alcohol in it. The only good thing about this place was the live band. I love music and they have an outdoor patio type area with a stage for live music. The band was awesome!