“Awesome”
Review of Sweet Swirl

Sweet Swirl
Ranked #7 of 17 Dessert in Corpus Christi
Description: Best Frozen Yogurt on N. Padre Island!Sweet Swirl is focused on providing the highest-quality frozen yogurt on North Padre Island. We are a locally and veteran owned business and value customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. Its your choice. With 10 yummy flavors of yogurt and over 50 toppings you are sure to satisfy your craving. We also offer Froyo Pies, Gift Cups, T-Shirts, Smoothies and Shakeology.
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

My family loves frozen yogurt!!..absolutely loved this place!!..my girls even kept the cute spoons as a souvenir!!...we are definitely coming back!!

Stacie M, Owner at Sweet Swirl, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you for visiting us. I am glad you enjoyed your frozen yogurt. Please come see us again.

There are newer reviews for Sweet Swirl

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Never had frozen yogurt before. My sister is diabetic and it is hard to find things she can enjoy. They had no sugar added cheesecake and strawberry flavors for her to enjoy and several delicious options for me! Try the coconut and mango--yummy!

Stacie M, Owner at Sweet Swirl, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you for the review, glad you had a great time, please come again.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Several selections and two sugar - free selections for me since I am a diabetic! Glad we stopped by in our way to Port A. The clerk was very helpful and friendly. Clean environment!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We stopped here for a quick sweet treat after dinner. They had a variety of flavor and toppings. Very yummy stuff!!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

I have been here more then once, and if you go later at night it is very Disappointing. Our recent visit was the second time the place is staffed by a single teen ager who is hanging out with their loud friends. We had to interrupt the conversation 3 times for assistance. First to get a cup to sample, 2nd to ask if any flavors were fat free, which the young man had no answer too. This is so weird, all the other shops have a sign to indicate if the fro yo is fat free, low fat ect. I love fro yo as a nice treat while watching my fat intake. We should of left then, but we didn't, to optimistic. 2 machines were completely out of product. We filled our cups only to find no fruit, well one slice of a strawberry to be exact. This is the 3rd time I interrupted the fun of the teen agers, the young man came over, but my husband told him never mind. we tossed some toppings on, purchased and walked out. Good bye, not coming back.

2  Thank 2lovethebeach
Stacie M, Owner at Sweet Swirl, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

I am very shocked and disappointed that you had an unpleasant experience. I thank you for posting your review so that we can fix the problem. What you have described goes against our philosophy. We believe customers always come first and that our product is top rate. I hope you will give us the opportunity to show you the experience we want you to have at our store.