“awesome view”

Ranked #51 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
lancaster, tx
“awesome view”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Love this place. Best kept secret in corpus for price and hospitality.My family stays here everytime we come to corpus. Convenient location, comfortable beds and georgeousvies. Pool is 1 minute from door and ocean is a 2 min walk.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank sonja s

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

I live in San Antonio and I have been coming here to stay at the seashell for the past three years every once in a while. Every time I come back the place gets a little bit better and better. The rooms are clean and the prices are very good.

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Jenni P
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Everytime we come to Corpus this is where we stay! It recently had work done and everything is even better then before! Comfortable beds, clean room, flat screens and new furniture. Its the "best view on the bay" literally! We will continue to come here as long as we come to Corpus!

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank deannacatherine
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Love that all attractions are close by, we've going for years love the owners, the price and location. The pool is heated, BBQ grill on location and swing set to sit and enjoy the evening.

Susan Cuellar
SA, TX

• Stayed May 2013
3 Thank Suzycue123
Reviewed 16 February 2014

The stay with me and my family was wonderfully the owners are sweetheart they value their time for the customers, rooms were very clean I've been a value customer for the longest their prices are so reasonable .this hotel is the ultimate location close walking distance to the beach .as well as quietness after hours I give my thumbs up to the owner and his wife ant to the rest of the team I'm {{Lisa d }} I do suggest this hotel fully they make you feel like home this the only hotel I all ways like to stay at ( SEA SHELL INN MOTEL ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (*_*)...........

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank lisa d
Pharr, Texas
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I've been staying in this Motel for 3 weeks already. Every day I come home from work the room is nice and clean. The view to the beach is really nice and realxing. My 2 year old son enjoyed looking out the window and most of all walking out to the beach. I choose to stay here temporarlly because of work, but it is also very affortable and perfect for tourists. It's next to the aquarium you can just walk to the beach and there are a lot other intersting places tourists would be happy about.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Eric A
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

My stay was very good, sweet owners, the cleaning people are also very friendly. This is our "go to motel" for the past 15-20 years and never have we had a problem there we feel safe and always have a great time. Thank God for PK and Hina!! I would definitely recommend this Seashell Motel to anyone
God Bless Everyone!! :)