“couple”

Sea Shell Inn Motel
Ranked #49 of 79 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I love it. Can wait to go back. I enjoy the room very clean and the prices are great. I also love the convenient to everything. Hope we can be there this week From March 12-16.

Dolores G n Robert C

Room Tip: any room this great to be
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Love this place. Best kept secret in corpus for price and hospitality.My family stays here everytime we come to corpus. Convenient location, comfortable beds and georgeousvies. Pool is 1 minute from door and ocean is a 2 min walk.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank sonja s
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I live in San Antonio and I have been coming here to stay at the seashell for the past three years every once in a while. Every time I come back the place gets a little bit better and better. The rooms are clean and the prices are very good.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Jenni P
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Everytime we come to Corpus this is where we stay! It recently had work done and everything is even better then before! Comfortable beds, clean room, flat screens and new furniture. Its the "best view on the bay" literally! We will continue to come here as long as we come to Corpus!

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank deannacatherine
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Love that all attractions are close by, we've going for years love the owners, the price and location. The pool is heated, BBQ grill on location and swing set to sit and enjoy the evening.

Susan Cuellar
SA, TX

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank Suzycue123
Reviewed 16 February 2014

The stay with me and my family was wonderfully the owners are sweetheart they value their time for the customers, rooms were very clean I've been a value customer for the longest their prices are so reasonable .this hotel is the ultimate location close walking distance to the beach .as well as quietness after hours I give my thumbs up to the owner and his wife ant to the rest of the team I'm {{Lisa d }} I do suggest this hotel fully they make you feel like home this the only hotel I all ways like to stay at ( SEA SHELL INN MOTEL ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (*_*)...........

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank lisa d
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I've been staying in this Motel for 3 weeks already. Every day I come home from work the room is nice and clean. The view to the beach is really nice and realxing. My 2 year old son enjoyed looking out the window and most of all walking out to the beach. I choose to stay here temporarlly because of work, but it is also very affortable and perfect for tourists. It's next to the aquarium you can just walk to the beach and there are a lot other intersting places tourists would be happy about.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo