“Clueless”

Hurricane Alley Waterpark
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Drove 160 miles to visit and encountered nothing but rude unknowledgeable staff who make up the rules and guidelines as they see fit in order to keep those out who they'd rather not participate. Do yourself a favor and avoid this one at all costs.

3  Thank Unhappy C
"lines"
in 4 reviews
"cabanas"

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The only problem with this waterpark is there isn't enough tubes for the waterslides throughout the day. Everyone hordes the tubes at their tables, by their chairs and just lounging on them. When you want to ride a waterslide you have to go and find a tube. Therer were three of us 1 adult and 2 children. Other than having to go and find tubes my kids really enjoyed the waterpark. I couldn't find anyway to contact Hurricane Alley and complain.

2  Thank rckflash
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This place isn't nearly as bad as some of the other reviews make out. You have to modify your expectations for what you're paying for, I think. We dished out $100 for five people on a Monday and that also included lunch for four and all-day drinks for two. No, this isn't a big park and no, the rides aren't thrilling but my 8 year old daughter and teenage neice and nephew all had a great time. There was covered seating for my mother and enough for keep us occupied and fed for about 3 hours. In addition, there many bathrooms and showers/changing areas. I think that's a bargain for what we paid (as I've spent WAAAAAY more on a water park ticket elsewhere).

2  Thank soshbfly
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We celebrated my son’s 12th birthday at Hurricane Alley Waterpark with 13 of his friends. It was a great experience! The boys all had fun playing in the water and going on the rides. The park just added the surf ride which the boys really liked. It isn’t a big park, but has enough to keep busy and I could keep an eye on everyone as well.
The party package included admission for 13, cake, pizza, sodas and a prize for the birthday child. There was an attendant who helped serve the pizza, cake and sodas so I had an enjoyable time too! We also rented the large cabana so everyone had a place to hang out. The adults enjoyed that as much as the kids liked the water slides! Miguel was an awesome attendant!
I had set up the party by calling the waterpark and initially spoke to a young lady who was very organized and made all my party arrangements. However, she left that job, and I then spoke to several people who had no clue what was going on. Not a good sign. I called to confirm several times and everything turned out fine. Once we arrived, the staff was very helpful and checked on us several times to ensure all our needs were met. Hopefully the park will find someone to permanently take over the event arrangements so the planning will go smoother!

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This park has only 3 water slides, a wave pool, a lazy river and a simulated wave rider for surfing action-it does have a cute kiddie play area if you have little ones. You must arrive early if you want a tube to float on or you cannot ride 2 of the slides. Be sure and keep an eye on your tube if you take a break because someone WILL take it if your not looking. I took my son to the bathroom and when we came back to our table our tubes were gone:-( The park really needs to invest in more tubes.

3  Thank DTrevinotx