“Good chicken wings”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #455 of 729 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I and my husband love their chicken wings. It is great value if you go during happy hours! They are jucy and tasty. The selection of draft beers is limited (no craft beers) and not many wine selections either. I prefer going to Texas Roadhouse for steaks...

Reviewed 27 February 2013

We end up here sometimes when we can't decide where else to go.. good service and good food is something you can count on in here, and not leaving hungry.

Reviewed 2 January 2013

Good portion sizes and average pricing but the food was nothing specail. The decor and style of the resturant make you think you are at Texas Road House only the food isn't any where as good. Food was ok just not spectacular and make you want you rush back there to eat. Service was slow.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

My family has been here multiple times over the last year so I feel I had to write a review finally. WE enjoy Logan's, we never have to wait for a table. It's warm, staff is very friendly. We don't come here for the steak- we usually visit Texas Roadhouse for that. But we usually order the chili- it is AWESOME and the Kickin chicken salad it great. Our kids love the Roadies burgers. Every time we eat here a manager checks on us. EVERY time. I believe this is great service!! It is our family's "go-to" place.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

Big portions, moderately priced and good selection. Peanuts in the bar area - just remember to throw shells on the floor