“Late lunch Friday” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #33 of 690 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Traditional Italian Cuisine served in a warm Trattoria style restaurant. Cozy wine bar with a unique list of fine Italian wines and a diverse selection of imported beers. Homemade dishes and desserts that will transport you to Italy!
Kinder, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Late lunch Friday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by after being undecided on what to eat. As we entered the place was empty (was not expecting that). We were seated on a corner table and the waiter (cannot remember the waiter's name) was very attentive. We really enjoyed the authenticity of the place. I ordered the spaghetti with meatballs and my wife ordered the chicken Alfredo. Everything was delicious. Totally beating out Olive Garden (we've never had any REAL Italian, other than OG) I really liked how my dish was not swimming in tomato sauce, even though the chunky tomato sauce was a tad salty for my taste but he meatballs were absolutely awesome. My wife had no bad remarks about her dish. Over all, we would really go back and try something else on the menu. I really recommend it.

1 Thank Juan C

“Stick to Olive Garden”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

The lady was very nice but food was very ugly. Fetuccini was very over cooked and sauce was chunky. Ask for to go box but was not worth taking. paid 14 dlls but not worth it.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Good, not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

This was our second time to dine here. The service is very good and the food is above average but so are the prices. I would rate it higher but I feel it is over priced. The atmosphere is more authentic then any other in town, I do enjoy that aspect along with the food, but I come away feeling I should not have paid as much as I did. Unfortunately, because of this I won't be returning

2 Thank 2lovethebeach
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very pleased”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

Took my mom to eat here on a Friday night. We were seated right away. We were greeted shortly after and never had to wait on anything. The food was absolutely wonderful. Highly recommend the Pollo Pacatta (spelling?). But the flavor of the chicken was remarkable. We had Gino as our server and he was so great. Please go try this hidden gem out. Ask for Gino and enjoy a glass of Chianti.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Laurens1208
The Woodlands, Texas, United States
“Wonderful spot in corpus!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

This was such a refreshing place with authentic food, decor, and ambiance. At our table we raved about the chichen parm, meatballs, salad, everything. We just got back from Italy and my husband says their carbonara rivals any he had there. Great waitstaff and overall wonderful!

2 Thank demastersd