“Very Nice Experience!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
A lot guest want to connect
2 single beds to the king size bed.
The master king bed.
Min. to SCHLITTERBAHN
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mitzi D
Floresville, Texas
“More work than expected. Would NOT recommend. I am usually very lenient too. This is my first bad review.”
Reviewed 6 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We get to the address, we realize it is an apartment complex style and we didn't get our room number. I called both numbers and the lady answered her phone and let me know it was unit 202. We stayed in the Turtle C condo. She was quick to help.
It was nice the beach was about 7-10 mins away. Depending on which one you go to.
The condo was clean except for under the beds. There was dirt and a receipt from CVS. We didn't go to CVS. The fishing wasn't as great. We caught a few perch and my family can catch some fish.
We had to clean all of the sheets and towels which took me 3 hours for my last day. We only had 2 1/2 days there so that was really inconvenient. They ask you to leave $10 if you do not get to the sheets but expect the rest washed. We had 7 people so I had to clean everything and I had been doing loads during the weekend to try to keep it manageable. We paid a $75 cleaning fee. I would have done the sweeping and mopping to get the $75 cleaning fee back. That would have been the least time consuming part. I understand cleaning our own dishes and starting a load before we leave which they did ask- this has been standard at other places we have stayed.
We had to put a $200 security deposit. When I contacted the owners to see when I should expect a refund they told me to call flipkey. I booked throught trip advisor so that was odd. I was on hold for 30 mins with flipkey then decided to send flip key an email. I don't have all this time to waste. I've never heard of the tenant having to call a separate company to get their security deposit before. And how does flip key know I didn't tear the place up? I didn't, but it seems the owners would be the ones to tell flipkey to refund us the deposit.
I would have rather spent extra money to go somewhere else where not so much of my time was wasted and my time is respected. My time is very valuable and I really should be sending a bill for my time. This has made staying here the worst experience I've had at staying at a condo or house or hotel for a vacation. Pick a different place if you want to enjoy your time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: not sure. It was mediocre. Lot of my time wasted.
Liked least: I had to clean all the sheets and towels which took me 3 hours and had to call a third company for my security deposit and still haven't gotten anywhere to get my security deposit.
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
17 Oct 2014
We are sorry that you did not enjoy your trip. As to the cleaning, we have only a few hours to clean before the next guest arrives. This is why we ask our guests to help out. It is my understanding that this is common practice in condo short term rentals.
We ask our guests to either 1).spend 20-30 min. to clean up:take out the trash bag, put all dishes in the dishwasher and put the sheets and towels to the washing machine or 2). do nothing.
We never want any one to spend over 1 hour to clean the condo.
In regards to the return of the deposit, Flipkey returns the guest deposit within 7 business days unless they hear from the owner that there is damage.Your deposit is back on time from the flipkey account(like every guest).
Mitzi thanks for the review and staying at our condo.
Oklahoma

A romantic getaway
Texas
Reviewed 22 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing