“GET THE TURKEY JACK!!!”

Small Planet Delicatessen & Bakery
Ranked #4 of 17 Dessert in Corpus Christi
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Serving Classic to Gourmet Soups and Sandwiches with flavors from around the world, in a relaxed and fun environment
“GET THE TURKEY JACK!!!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I stopped in for the first time loved the atmosphere. The baked goods looked wonderful. I wish I would have got one. I have an undying love for turkey sandwiches so of course I ordered the turkey jack. It was amazing. The Russian sauce with the jalapeno hoagie was brilliant. Everyone should try it once!

paulosborne1, Owner at Small Planet Delicatessen & Bakery, responded to this review, 29 December 2015
We have just claimed our trip advisor site. Were so glad you liked it. Thankyou so much for the kind words. We really appreciate it and hope to see you in again.

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Nice addition to the south side”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Had lunch here with my friends. It's a nice new shop with comfortable seating. Shared a retro wrap with my friend. It was excellent. Also had clam chowder which was tast but not hot enough!
They also had a nice selection of salads and pastry. I think it will be a place for lunch that we frequent often!

• Visited February 2013
We have just claimed our trip advisor site. I'm so sorry the clamchowder had cooled. Please let the staff know if there is anything that does not meet your expectations. We want you to have a great experience. Thankyou so much for the kind words. We really appreciate it and hope to see you in again soon.

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Another Small Planet location - yea!”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Small Planet on Alameda is a great restaurant with a wonderful ambiance and great food. Outdoor seating, courtyard and sweet little shops to pop in before or after lunch.
This new location does not have the courtyard and the shops are still moving into the center but the food and ambiance are matched. I shared a retro wrap which was very good. The clam chowder was tasty but just needed to be a bit warmer. I'm glad to see Small Planet on the southside and look forward to enjoying lunch there often.

• Visited February 2013
We have just claimed our trip advisor site. Things have changed since the early days, we have updated the menu and have new Owner/management. The old favorites are still here. Thankyou so much for the kind words. We really appreciate it and hope to see you in again soon.