“Never disappointed!”

Padre Pizzeria & Gourment
Ranked #29 of 693 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
South Korea
“Never disappointed!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Each time we visit Padre Island we try to visit this pizzeria. This trip we were tired from a day out and about and had the pizza delivered. We ordered about 5:30pm, and it arrived in the time period stated, warm and delicious. The extra large pizza gave each of the 4 of us 3 slices each and we were all stuffed. For about $6 per person ($7 with tip) I would call this dinner a true bargain!

We ordered The Kitchen Sink and enjoyed each bite. The crust was still crisp, even after the massive load of toppings, yum! Fair warning: it is not truly what is implied by the title--"everything but the kitchen sink." Most toppings were included but not all, so we had them add the pepperoncini onto the pizza. Love those little pickled pepper slices!

On previous visits we have eaten at the pizzeria itself. As I remember it, the interior was clean and cool, and the service was timely.

• Visited July 2014

Eunice, New Mexico
“YUMMY”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We loved this pizza! My kids devoured an xl all by themselves! Great food! We will go back! It was an enjoyable meal. I was expecting the norm with regards to taste and I was very pleased with the flavors of spices!

Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good pizza”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Pizza was excellent! Service was good despite the fact that they were training new people. Good prices too. I'd come back for sure!!!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Filled the Pizza craving for the kids”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is the only Pizza place I found on Padre Island. They delivered to our rental, which was nearby. Pizza was good enough. The combo pizza aka The Kitchen Sink was a disappointment. I thought it was going to be packed with toppings as described. Alas, it was more like DiGiorno frozen pizza.

The 2nd time we bought, we decided to pick up since it was a small order- cheese pizza and a baked potato. After 20 minutes, baked potato was not ready. I sat and waited and when the cashier noticed I was still there, she went to the back, plucked the potato out of the microwave, wrapped in foil, placed in her apron, walked to another prep table, placed in container with butter and sour cream packets.

I know it was busy dinner time, but that was quite the shocker. But if the kids wants pizza, this is the only place if you don't want to cross the bridge back to Corpus Christi.

Visited July 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Always fresh, always excellent”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We always visit this restaurant while in the area. The pizza and salads are always fresh.
Atmosphere is comfortable and clean; I like to look at the photos on the walls. Service was good. We also ran into friends from San Antonio, who also happen to regularly visit.

• Visited June 2014