“Great food ”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

My partner and I were looking for a place to eat and had found this place. The food was good the wait staff was on it. I would come here again.

1  Thank Winston W

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We had been to Blackbeard's on North Beach, Corpus Christi, twice before, and we decided to take the family when we were down there for Memorial Day Weekend. It was busy- but they got a table for 9 of us quickly. Our service was excellant and our food was great. The little kids were taken care of and the adults all loved their food. We recommend this place to anyone wanting good seafood and interesting atmosphere. Will recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We stopped to eat here on the way to our son's graduation. A roach crawled across the table and I alerted the waiter who came to kill it with a napkin. He acted like it was nothing, nobody had an appetite after that.

1  Thank Christine G
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I ordered the mac n cheese hamburger. That was CRAZY good! My fiancee ordered the catfish dinner. It was disappointing compared to what I got. And we ordered a side of hush puppies. They were evil! They came back to visit for a few days. ICK! We were shocked at the prices for a lunch meal. We may not be going back again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have had consistently good food here. The seafood is fresh. The fried oysters are good as is the crab cake burger. There is a wide variety of items and I have not been disappointed.