“Good Pizza, Dirty Place”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Panjo's Pizza

Panjo's Pizza
Ranked #95 of 690 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
The Woodlands, Texas
“Good Pizza, Dirty Place”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

This place was dirty, poor service, no one clearing tables, sticky stools, etc. The pizza was good, not great.

Rather get a pizza from Macaroni Grill...at least its clean there.

Visited March 2013

alice, TX
“Love this place”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Great pizza, super tasty and great selection. Not too big but has large tables throughout the restaurant so has a good amount of sitting. Fun laid back atmosphere, a good local place in Corpus Christi.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank barton15
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good pizza but lack of cleaning will keep me away for good”
Reviewed 1 February 2013 via mobile

Been there twice in a 7 year span. Pizza was better this last time (I remembered not to order the mushrooms this time...they look like they are made out of rubber and taste like they look). Polka old dudes are a riot and will try to get you to sing. But then it us a steep downhill from there. Tables are dirty and place smells musty. Got a bottled beer and it was warm. But despite the pizza being good, I may never go back because it is so dirty. Luckily had disinfecting wipes for my kids. But when my son had to go to the bathroom I almost vomited the pizza I had just eaten. The smell in the bathroom was beyond disgusting, urine and #2 on the floor, no towels...I couldn't get out fast enough. We got stuff on our shoes that I had to use a bleach solution to clean when we got home. My 4 year old son doesn't ever want to go back.

I'll stick to B&J's and Grimaldi's.

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Very good pizza”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

This is definitely the best pizza anywhere. I've even had pizza in New York City and this one is better than some. The place isn't the cleanest, but who cares when you're ready to stuff your face with awesome pizza. Don't pass this up when coming to Corpus Christi. I've been going here since I was a kid. It looks EXACTLY the same when I was 5 years old and I am 41 now. Definitely a Corpus thing to do--Eat Panjo's!

• Visited January 2013
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Pizza yummy”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Love that pizza place, its so good enjoy taking my family and friends . They have the best pizza everand love the music the paino man.