“Best Breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles

Taqueria Garibaldi
Ranked #246 of 690 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Killeen, Texas -USA
“Best Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2010

My family went there every Sunday morning for breakfast. We usually had migas plates or huevos rancharos, both of which were always excellent. The liquaidos are wonderful, not too icy and full of fruit. My favorite meal was the green enchilladas, chicken, chesse, corn tortillas, and their special green sauce. oh yummy!
The service is great, though sometimes hard to understand due to the heavy Spanish accents some of the waitresses have, everyone is friendly and the place is always clean.
The inside is colorful and decorated with a soccar teams items. the jukebox plays tejano music, which the patrons pick out.
I love eating here, and anytime I'm in Corpus I go back, my family continues to go most Sunday mornings.

• 5 of 5 bubbles