“Bring your patience....”

Ranked #24 of 690 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Worth, Texas
“Bring your patience....”
Reviewed 28 April 2013 via mobile

Good food. Friendly service - thanks Monica! . However, the food was VERY slow getting food to the table.

• Visited April 2013

“For mom and pop type food this is the place.”
Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

I have been to Price's Chef about 15 or 20 times and they've never let me down. I am a pretty finicky eater and their breakfast is delicious. I always order corned beef hash with hashbrowns,biscuits and overeasy eggs on top of the hash and that is amazing. They have good pot roast,Philly cheesesteak they serve on Texas toast. It's all good.

• Visited March 2013
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Best Place for Breakfast”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I'm a Southern girl who enjoys her breakfasts hearty and flavorful, and that's what I get every time I come to Price's! If home-style cooked meals are your fancy, then this is it! They have the best omlette's (thick cut bacon, cheddar cheese, mushrooms, green bell pepper, tomatoes) and delicious hashbrowns. I live in the neighborhood so I'm a frequent visitor. The owner and his family are extremely sweet and cater to any request you conjure.

YES, the place very small and sometimes requires a wait, but this place is a local gem and has been running for decades for a reason. It's worth the wait!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank thebutterpear
Corpus Christi
“i can always count on Price's”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

good food, good service, been the same for many years. When I dine there I feel like a part of the neighborhood. The food is cooked to perfection and the portions are large while the prices are very reasonable. The best place for breakfast ever!

Visited September 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Good diner”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

This is a good place to go for breakfast. It is not a very big place, but does include counter seating. I wish it was cleaner, but I feel that way about most restaurants. We have been for breakfast twice recently. On one visit I had a good waffle, to which I had them add pecans (you can also add blueberries). On the last visit I had the pancake sandwich, though I don't understand why they call it that--it was one pancake, one egg and sausage. I tend to order as small a meal as I can, and this seemed like a good amount--I still did not finish it but bigger eaters might not find it enough. The pancake was a bit tough but was ok. My husband had the pork chop and egg breakfast. The pork chop was very good, nicely seasoned. Service is pleasant and reasonably quick. This is not the place to go for a fancy meal but if it's a very nice place to go for a weekend breakfast.

• Visited January 2013