“Very Nice”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 23 October 2012

My wife and I had breakfast at Andy's this morning, Oct 23. We did so based upon the recommendations from other reviews within TripAdvisor. I agree with most of the other reviews in that the food is very good but not mouth watering fantastic.

The environment was nice. And the service was fast and efficient. The coffee cups remained full throughout our time there.

All-in-all, it was a nice change from such chain restaurants such as IHOP. If you're looking for a wide variety of selections give it a try.

Reviewed 9 October 2012

But not extraordinary. It's well-executed Southwestern diner food in a quirky setting, family-owned, and with a history everyone loves. I can see why it's popular, but I don't think I'd wait an hour. We waited maybe twenty minutes at 10:30 a.m. on a Saturday. I will grant them that the line moved fast. I like to support places like this, but if I had to wait every single time I went there, it would dampen my enthusiasm. And though the food was good, the coffee is lousy.

Reviewed 11 September 2012

great food, especially breakfast..great prices. i never leave hungry ! they serve warm blueberry muffins prior to your meal..the lunch specials are always great...

Reviewed 21 August 2012

Very busy on Sunday Morning at 10am....about a 20 minute wait. The food was good, but not spectacular. The waitstaff was average or a little worse. We picked this place after looking it up on Mr. Breakfast...a normally very reliable website. Surprised at the average nature of the place.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

My fam and I ate here for breakfast. The place was crowded which is always a good sign. The muffins were delicious!!! I could go back amd eat just muffins and drink coffee. The service was excellent and the food was good! We will probably visit again before we head back home