“Awesomeness!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Andy's Kitchen
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Awesomeness!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

What a great little family place!!! Every time I go they are always busy, but treat you as if you are the only person in there!! Oh yeah!! Awesome blueberry muffins!!!!

San Antonio, Texas
“Third visit - still good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

My wife and I ate breakfast at Andy's yesterday (Thurs., Mar 6). The food was just as great as we've experienced in the past. As to the quantity, I was somewhat surprised that my French toast only consisted of two regular sliced pieces of bread - perhaps I ordered the senior serving by mistake - not a big deal, I still had enough food to fill me. I love their bacon. It is thick and crispy. My wife loved her breakfast.

The staff was very attentive to our needs and repeatedly stopped by to refill our coffee cups or to see if we needed anything further.

Prices were not bad and the place was packed with people. Obviously it is well liked by the CC community.

Andy's is a definite stop during our visits to Corpus Christi.

If you need breakfast, you won't go wrong by stopping by Andy's Country Kitchen.

• Visited March 2014
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Best place for breakfast in Corpus Christi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

Israel and Agie have made Andy's one of the most popular places to eat breakfast and lunch in town. The wait staff is terrific. Ask for Victoria.

• Visited February 2014
“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

Sorry I haven't written in awhile but the galloping grandpa is out again. This time I found a hidden gem in Corpus Christi. Andy's Country kitchen on Staples St. The atmosphere is great, complete with 2 circling trains. The waitstaff is very attentive and professional. Prices are very reasonable and the food is out of this world. They serve breakfast all day and have delicious homemade pies. This is one you don't want to miss

Columbus, Ohio
“Great local place....great food at a great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

We were looking for a place to get breakfast before going to the airport....got a couple of recommendations about Andy's...they proved to be spot on...a casual place filled with locals...had a great breakfast...quick simple and tasty....if you are looking for a local favorite this place is it!

• Visited October 2013