“Wonderful place”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

There was still a line today at (11 AM) for people waiting to get in for breakfast. I'm not sure how great breakfast can be but this place comes close to the best I have ever eaten. Anyway - do yourself a favor and go there...you will love it

2 Thank Keith L

Texas
“Good Food, Good Service, Good Value”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Stopped in while visiting Corpus on business and was pleasantly surprised. I am not a big egg eater with breakfast, so I always look for dishes without eggs. I tried the Chorizo Tostada's and LOVED them. The chorizo was not too greasy and the tostada stayed crispy underneath the beans and chorizo. Andy's Kitchen will definitely be on my list to visit again next time I am in Corpus. Also, the coffee was very good, and the wait staff was outstanding...

2 Thank ontheroadagain088
San Antonio, Texas
“Better than homemade!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Had to make a trip to Corpus Christi during the week and did not want to eat at a chain restaurant, and thank goodness we found Andy's. It's not the easiest place to get into with the big electric wheelchair, but they accommodated very well. Hot blueberry muffins and coffee were terrific, but the enchilada casserole was amazing! Everything that my family had was cooked perfectly and it was a nice portion, not too big and not too small. Service was excellent, just wish they were open in the evening for dinner. We will definitely be returning anytime we are in corpus.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Anne R
Houston, Texas
“Great Atmosphere and Staff”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I went during the week so there were not too many people. I had the liver and onions, cooked perfectly. My dad had the pork chops and eggs and he said it was great. The pork chops were juicy and the eggs cooked perfectly over-medium. I loved the double toy trains running on the tracks connected to the ceiling and every once in awhile you'd hear the engines passing by. It wasn't spotless, but it wasn't awful. It's a nice cozy place to have a great meal. I would recommend. A+

1 Thank Arielle C
Houston, Texas
“great food / great prices”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

You might have to wait a bit but that is a sign of a good place. They seemed to work through the line quite nicely and I thought that the food was definitely worth the wait. The free blueberry muffins brought out to the table were great. Service was a bit slow but on par with what you would expect on a busy weekend.

Visited July 2014