“Best breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I read reviews here on TripAdvisor so I really wanted to try this place for breakfast. When we arrived the line was outside of the door so we knew it must be a favorite. We were first impressed by the way the staff kept the flow going. It took probably 30 minuets to be seated with an abundance of people waiting. The staff ran like a finely oiled machine.
So many things to choose from on the menu and boy it was on point!! Love the build your own hash browns. Less than 10$ for my husband and I to eat a hearty breakfast.
Love this place and we will go again before we head back home

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thanks to Kathy for a very good breakfast experience. Highly recommended. Much better than a hotel as all the locals there I'm sure would tell you.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Great place, seems to always be packed, lots of locals. Staff works hard and food was good. would recommend visiting

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Food is ok. Has more flavor than Denny's but does not stand out in anyway. We went for lunch and the servings are big but the food did not live up the expectations, except the blueberry muffins. Those were delicious! Fries are not homemade, mashed potatoes taste like they're from a box and we're not served with gravy. I will try it one more time to see if the breakfast is better but I won't return for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Andy’s is great. Good food selection and service. The blueberry muffins are delicious and included with you meal. Plenty of menu items means everyone can find something they like. Good job Andy’s. We will be back.