“very disappointed”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“very disappointed”
Reviewed 14 October 2012 via mobile

We go to Bill Miller's quite often in San Antonio so thought this Bill Miller would hold up to expectations but we were very disappointed. Order a #1. 3/4 of my sandwich was all fat. I ended up throwing it away!

usa
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed 22 August 2012

We were in Corpus Christi for the weekend and came up on this place. It is cheap enough and thats the only good thing. The people are not that friendly but could have been over looked if the food was good. Me and my husband ordered chopped BBQ plates and our son ordered chicken and ribs. The BBQ sandwiches had almost no meat on them but what was on them was just a greasy mess. I knew I wouldn't be able to eat it so I went back and ordered sliced beaf and it was nothing but a bunch of fat so I ended up not eating at all. The ribs were tough but the chicken was ok. I would not eat there again.

• Visited August 2012
michigan
“Good place for families to eat”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

This is not our favorite BBQ place. The food was OK and a reasonable price. The ribs, chicken and bisket were all dry. We did like the green beans, potato salad and coleslaw. Bill Miller's is a fast food Bar-B-Que.

• Visited February 2012
Houston, Texas
“Bland BBQ”
Reviewed 10 November 2011

We went there for lunch. The food was poor to fair. They always seem to be busy when you drive by, but I found it bland.

Visited October 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas
“i would never eat there again”
Reviewed 1 January 2011

i paid over seven dollars and the portions was not as much as a kids meal at mcdonalds