“Good Brisket, Average Sides.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bill Miller Bar-B-Q
Ranked #451 of 729 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Like a fast food BBQ joint, really ggod brisket but just average sides. With a little improvement on the side dishes, this place could get rated excellent. Fried chicken, pretty good, tea very good, apple pie very good.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

Have heard everyone rant about how good the food is at Bill Millers but I was not that impressed. Don't get me wrong the food is good but nothing special. Good atmosphere and friendly staff

Reviewed 14 October 2012

We go to Bill Miller's quite often in San Antonio so thought this Bill Miller would hold up to expectations but we were very disappointed. Order a #1. 3/4 of my sandwich was all fat. I ended up throwing it away!

Reviewed 22 August 2012

We were in Corpus Christi for the weekend and came up on this place. It is cheap enough and thats the only good thing. The people are not that friendly but could have been over looked if the food was good. Me and my husband ordered chopped BBQ plates and our son ordered chicken and ribs. The BBQ sandwiches had almost no meat on them but what was on them was just a greasy mess. I knew I wouldn't be able to eat it so I went back and ordered sliced beaf and it was nothing but a bunch of fat so I ended up not eating at all. The ribs were tough but the chicken was ok. I would not eat there again.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

This is not our favorite BBQ place. The food was OK and a reasonable price. The ribs, chicken and bisket were all dry. We did like the green beans, potato salad and coleslaw. Bill Miller's is a fast food Bar-B-Que.