“Maggie's Pizza & Deli!”

Maggie's Pizza & Deli
Ranked #127 of 711 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We just returned from a pleasant surprise at Maggie's.I read about it before and tonight we went.
We were seated immediately and our drink order was taken.Drinks came quickly,and our order was taken quickly as well.Our salad was delivered to the table almost immediately.The greens were very fresh and the Greek salad was great.The main course arrived just as we were finishing the salad.Perfect timing!We had the Pasta Primavera..with fresh vegetables and linguini.There were more vegetables than pasta,which we both liked very much.
The tomato parmesan soup was,quite literally,the very best tomato soup we have ever had in thousands of restaurant meals on 4 continents.The spices and cheese were absolutely perfect.
We spoke with Gus,the owner.His mom makes the spinach pie and desserts..he even TREATED US to a coconut cake dessert.
Great service,great preparation and great service at a fair price.This place is great for Italian(and probably Greek too)!We will definitely be back for more.Highly,highly recommended!

3  Thank jmdrmd2

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Friends led us to Maggie's in Corpus Christi. We had not known about this family operation. Had a delicious pizza, the "Prima Donna." Had the home-made taste and texture -- not out of a box!

Went back 4 nights later and enjoyed the meatballs & spaghetti. And their salads are fresh, too. We will be back again.

2  Thank Chairman64
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

I am never disappointed with their pizza! So tasty! Sandwiches and pasta is great too. But pizza is my fav :) Everyone is so friendly, great atmosphere! Family friendly!

1  Thank shyalewine
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Max and his family run a good restaurant. They do a good job and keeping us happy and fed well. Portions are good and prices are not bad. They have a pretty good menu, we usually eat the Stromboli and Meatball Parmesan. Pizzas are good to. Go have a taste, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Chilling_Lizard
Reviewed 23 July 2013

This being my first time at Maggie's, I had no idea what to expect. But when I left, I left with a smile! The waitress was so nice and polite and was very attentive. I ordered the spaghetti marinara and it was great. It comes with a salad and bread, which was equally delicious. Their menu had a lot to offer so I can't wait to go back and try something else. I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone.

2  Thank CorpusChristiTxCindy