“Amazing & great service”

Julian's Pit Barbecue
Ranked #96 of 694 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Amazing & great service”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This was an impromptu stop on our way back from South Padre. We were headed back to San Antonio and wanted some BBQ and read the reviews and decided to stop. Great decision the food was great we had sliced brisket, beans and cole slaw and the sausage. My husband talked with the owners and they were such nice people. We will stop by again and recommend this place to all family and friends for sure!

• Visited August 2014

“Great find”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Happened upon Julian's when I was craving some BBQ. I'm not a huge meat eater so the fact that I'm raving about their chopped beef sandwich says something. The portion was huge, and I woofed it down (got jalapeno cheddar sausage for an extra $1 on top). Staff was super friendly. I'll be back to try other offerings and highly recommend.

“Best BBQ around”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I have to say that my 2 meat plate was excellent. I have spent many years competing and judging BBQ around the state and today's meal was up there with the best. My brisket was perfect in appearance and taste. The brisket had a nice flavorful bark and was so most it melted in my mouth. The chicken was also cooked to perfection. I had beans and rice for sides and they were also very good. This place is a must for BBQ in south Texas. Keep up the good work.

• Visited July 2014
“Best Bar-B-Q in town!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I've been to most Bar-B-Q restaurants in corpus, and this place, in my opinion, has the best tasting Bar-B-Q. I recommend their poor boys, brisket sandwiches, and ribs.

• Visited July 2014
Corpus Christi, Texas
“For the best BBQ experience.”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

It's off the beaten path but worth finding. Julian's brisket is tender and juicy. Charred at the right places, yet not dry. I have yet to try the fajita Friday's, but I will be there soon. Good portions. Price is comparable to Rudy's. Some advise: call ahead or go there early, they run out of brisket before the close most of the time.

• Visited March 2014