“Lovely decor, good food”
Review of Bleu Bistro

Bleu Bistro
Ranked #82 of 693 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: American, European
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Lovely decor, good food”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Walking into this place, my husband and I no longer felt like we were in Corpus. The decor and atmosphere are wonderful. Food is definitely pricey, so it's one of those places you go on "special occasions". I'm not sure if the food is worth the price to be honest. It's good food, but it's not as "fancy" as the price would suggest. I think you're really paying for the location and exclusivity. Our waiter was professional and courteous.
We will be returning!

Visited October 2013

Langley, Bc
“Excellent but expensive lunch”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We stopped in for lunch and had two excellent sandwiches on croissants, coffee and tea. The waiter was very pleasant also. But for $35 total, it was an expensive lunch. I didn't think much of the minimalist painted-concrete decor.

• Visited November 2013
Corpus Christi TX
“Very Nice! What a Surprise!”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Went to this restaurant after reading the reviews, since this is where my wife wanted to celebrate her momentous birthday with a few friends. I reserved a table for eight, and to my surprise, was escorted to a dining room off to the side, that would have easily held 15-20 people. 'Rachel' was our most excellent wait-staff: attentive, knowledgeable, and evidently able to pour wine from a distance, since I never really saw her fill my glass, but it never ran dry! Nice wine list! Everyone at the table was happy with their food, drinks and service. There was an imaginative menu, and the fish was fresh and well prepared. I could not find one thing to complain about. I'm sorry that the other reviewer (Trounder) did not have a good experience... this was one of the very best I've had in Corpus Christi. As a bonus, the separate room was quiet enough that my father-in-law will get to come with us next time... he is very hard of hearing, and dining with him is hard because every other place seems designed to be noisy!

• Visited September 2013
Texas
“Fabulous Dinner & Staff”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I travel to Corpus for business and hands down Bleu Bistro is the ONLY nice place to take clients for dinner in that town. Recently, I took my boss and 8 clients to dinner. As always, the food and cocktails were amazing. The grilled quail was out of this world!!! I highly recommend Bleu Bistro if you are looking for a nice, casual but elegant dining experience in Corpus.

• Visited September 2013
Corpus Christi, Texas
“A Lot of Nothing”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We tried this place twice, thinking we must have hit it on a very off night. No, this place is always off. The "famous" Mac and Cheese is a tasteless glop of over cooked goo. All the food was overpriced and for the most part barely edible. The service was the worst I've had in Corpus Christi and that's saying a lot. There was nothing but the decor to recommend this place. Do yourself a favor and walk across the street to the Tai place.

• Visited July 2013