“Poor Attitudes, Poor Quality”

Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37
Ranked #16 of 79 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel 2 nights. The rate I was quoted on the phone changed (went up), the room and hotel are dated and not very clean, the AC did not work, the breakfast was poor and missing many items.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
claudia g, General Manager at Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear Mike S:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am sorry that this was not a great experience for you. My hope is that you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37

Reviewed 18 December 2013

The hotel was impressive. The lobby/breakfast area had a lounge with flat screen tv's and plenty of seating. The room itself was big, clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. They had an indoor pool that look very inviting. Unfortunately I didn't take swim wear to enjoy it. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
claudia g, General Manager at Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear Dustin W,

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay here at our Hampton Inn Northwest. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide you with great accommodations.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Great friendly staff, great location, great breakfast, clean room and comfortable beds. Rooms are great size and bathroom is nice too. Great insulated walls to not hear neighbors in rooms next to you. Just a great all around place to stay for work or if you are taking the family out of town and need a night to crash.

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am extremely happy you enjoyed our "Perfect Mixed Lobby" and that our staff was friendly and helpful.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

The hotel was a standard Hampton and nicely maintained. The issue that I had was at the end of our 1 night stay. The breakfast was awful and it left a lasting impression! I am generally pretty easy to please but something is wrong here. The eggs looked like crumbled up hard boiled yokes. And for the meat, they had turkey sausage. (Maybe it was because it was Thanksgiving week.) And the staff could not seem to keep the milk container full to serve 8 people. Heads should roll.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
claudia g, General Manager at Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear Jerry H:

Please accept my apology for your unsatisfactory experience during your recent stay. Your feedback is very important to me. My food and beverage team is addressing the breakfast comments. Again I am sorry that this was not a great experience for you. My hope is that you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

This hotel is extremely clean and the staff is wonderful. The location is right next to the highway that goes into town. A very good value for your money. The rooms are quiet, spacious and comfortable. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Robert B:

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay here at the Hampton Inn Northwest. We appreciate your feedback. I am glad to know that we provided you with great service and accommodations. We look forward to your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

The room was perfectly stocked with coffee and nice towels, We absolutely love loved the comfy bed! I saw the so pretty pool but we didn't have time to enjoy it..maybe nexttime...Thank you for the PERFECT getaway!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
claudia g, General Manager at Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Martha R,

Thank you for your great comments concerning your stay! I am so happy to hear that we made your getaway a perfect one.

We look forward to your next visit to Corpus Christ.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I never received recognition as a Diamond member. Staff was okay but only one desk clerk and had difficulty answering phones and handling checkins. Had ladybugs around the window which was left open when I checked in. Found a stink bug in room and removed. Lots of highway noise from the interstate. Other than that it was a fine hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business