“Very clean, helpful staff, and great breakfast!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37

Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37
Ranked #16 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
San Antonio, United States
“Very clean, helpful staff, and great breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Entrance matched the inside of the hotel, it was very clean without any odors. The staff was very helpful and made us aware of complementary breakfast from 6am to 10am. We had breakfast at 945am and the eggs were fresh. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Meagan G, Manager at Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear Anna H,

Thank you for comments you provided in this review of the Hampton Inn- Northwest Corpus Christi. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, found our staff to be informative and helpful, and found breakfast to be delightful. We hope to be able to welcome you back to our property again.

Warm thanks,
Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Bucharest, Romania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

I had to update my review. Even tbough they gave our last reservation away last time we had to try again and the room we got was this time was great! We love how close we are to the downtown and stores..parking is really tight but worth staying..and no there us no bed bugs

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Clean Bed, as always the beast Beds on the Market. I feel very comfortable to go into the Bed due to the clean Covers. I choose Hampton also because of location and Breakfast. I will always choose Hampton first as I can always expect a satisfied Service.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind review of the Hampton Inn- Northwest Corpus Christi. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the comforts of your room and of the breakfast that we offer. We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Houston, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

This is an average hotel. Stayed here due to location, and being a Hilton Honors member. Hotel was clean, but it is s mixed smoking hotel. Was unlucky to have been staying on the same floor as a few chain smokers that filled the entire floor with smoke. If this were 1950 I would not have thought twice about it. Room was clean, but had a musty smell about it. Smelled like the carped had been wet at one time and possibly had grown some mildew.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Meagan G, Manager at Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Matthew K,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments and concerns regarding our Hampton Inn- Corpus Christi Northwest I-37. I apologize for the smoke smell in the hallway, but we are happy to say that we are now a 100% non-smoking hotel. We hope in the near future that you give our property another chance to go above and beyond your expectations.

Corpus Christy, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

I reserved a non smoking room .When I arrived I was told only a smoking room was left. I was also told if I went to another hotel, I would still be charged for the room. No effort was made to even apologize for having to stay in a room that stank of smoke.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

claudia g, Manager at Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear Thomas S:

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at our Hampton Inn Northwest. I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay.

We always appreciate the feedback we receive from out guests. It will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for.

We hope you give us another chance the next time you are in our area

Leander, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

Recommend this Hampton for business travelers...Convenient to the oil patch and downtown Corpus...Clean, comfortable...Courteous staff...Hot breakfast on cold morning in January...Internet access was fast and reliable...

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Herb M
claudia g, General Manager at Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37, responded to this review, 1 February 2014
Dear Herb M,

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our Hampton Inn Northwest. We always appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests. It will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am happy we were able to provide you with clean and comfortable accommodations.

We look forward to provide you with the same service the next time you are in our area.

Victoria, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

I only stay at Hampton Inn because I know what I am going to get. This hotel has service as a goal and wants to satisfy the guests. The hotel was clean and the staff was attentive. I have stayed here before and will stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

claudia g, General Manager at Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Dear Robert K:

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at our Hampton Inn Northwest. We always appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests. It will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am happy we provided you with good service and a clean room.

We look forward to your next visit the next time you are in our area.