Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina
US$122
US$106
Country Inn
Hyatt Place Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$125
Comfort Suites Near Texas A&M - Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$88
ComfortSuites
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel(Corpus Christi)
US$172
US$137
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$126
Best Western Padre Island(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$115
Best Western Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$131
Agoda.com
US$179
US$161
US$107
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$89
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe indoor outdoor poolmeeting spacegift shopwater streetfront desk agentfitness roomhotel restaurantbusiness tripnice poolking bedthe staff was greatpadre islandjuanitaconferencesaunastatuevalet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed there 4th of July weekend .Great location ......but the room first of all it was extremely humid in the actual room it was just very uncomfortable . Then the balcony door didnt open . We just wanted to sit outside and enjoy the view . Booking. Com said ocean view and it was only partial ocean view. My kids did enjoy the swimming pool and the breakfast buffet which was not free but we needed to eat . So from a scale of 1 to 10 one beening and a 10 beening a I would give it a four .

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Ross R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for choosing our location over the 4th weekend. I apologize for the comfort of your room not being up to par. We did battle several people breaking the balcony doors open which creates an exhaust effect on the building and creates the the rooms to be a bit humid. My apologies for Booking.com misrepresenting our property and we have addressed this with them several times. We do have views of the bay but our rooms do not have a frontal view of the complete bay. I'm glad you were able to enjoy our pool and trust that you found our offerings on the buffet plentiful. I apologize that we do not offer a complimentary buffet as do our limited service properties but kids do eat free is a Holiday Inn standard.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Great location right on the water. Room overlooks the marina. Has a very small balcony, but door leading outside was locked. Some nice little restaurants within walking distance. Convenience store with Starbucks in the lobby

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your recent stay with us. I apologize for the balcony door being locked but we had to restrict access due the high humidity in the area to make sure our current and future guests have a comfortable room as well as help battle mildew concerns. We hope that you are able to return to enjoy more of what Corpus Christi has to offer.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I just left from a 6 night stay at this hotel and I can't wait to return! Originally we wanted to stay at the Omni but after they told us we had to pay a RIDICULOUS INCIDENT DEPOSIT OF $300 DOLLARS UPFRONT($50 a night) added on to the total cost at the time of purchase. Adding salt to the wound, they wouldn't refund that until up to 48 hours after check out(Plus however long it takes your bank to release it). After that, we were looking for somewhere else close by and we found Holiday Inn Downtown Marina. First of all, staff is amazing, extremely friendly, and attentive. We stayed in a View Room which felt small at first but was perfect for just the two of us. The little convenience store in the lobby was a lifesaver and has a mini starbucks inside that sells great breakfast tacos. We didn't dine in the restaurant but got take out and room service twice and they were great both times just a little pricy. The pool was AMAZING! Not the biggest but definitely worth it. Its an connected indoor/outdoor pool that pretty cool and at night they light up the pool with led lights that change plus nice music playing that keeps it comfortable and lively. Also, Saturday night they pulled a projection screen down and played movies for the kids. The only thing that was just a little downer is something out of their control, the balconies are not accessible in Corpus Christi due to some city code which would make sense due to the area's popularity during spring break. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

We are glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We do have one of the best pools on the strip in the downtown area. We hope to see you again next year.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

After reading another review about how dirty this hotel I mentioned this to the booking representative and she was appalled ( we had to stay here because our hostess chose this hotel). I totally agree with the other reviewers comments.

Upon leaving, I left a note for the manager with a list of problems and said I hoped this would help the next guest. Expecting a response but a week later still none.
Here was our experience--the room smelled upon entering, the sink hardly ever drained, the air-conditioners (there were two in our room) didn't work properly , one didn't work at all and the other controlled the wrong room The room carpet was not only dirty but when I walked on it I sank into a wet soggy and disgusting area. (my fix-lay towels over the entire surface. There was mold in the shower.
Not only was the room terrible but the hallway was equally disgusting-a crumpled plastic cup was still there when we left on Sunday and we had seen it Friday. Also, a hair accessory and cleaners ties were left all weekend.
We did requested a room change but were told nothing else was available-tried a different hotel and they were totally sold out.

One might expect an apology from the manager within a week after trying to be helpful and writing down all this information. I watched as the hotel's front desk employee put it in the manager's desk.
All in all, I think a Motel 4 would be better and more accommodating.

Room Tip: If you have to stay here, stay in your car or maybe floor 18-19 we hear they are updated
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Paddy E

Thank you for your recent feedback on your recent stay. I apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. We are doing our best to control the humidity during this summer season and are working through issues with a broken condenser that we are waiting to be replaced at the end of July. It sound like you may have been in a room that was not completely renovated and the A/C was dripping on to the carpet due to the condenser not in operation. We do have the bathrooms scheduled for remodel in August to address the mildew in some of the bathrooms and currently have a program in place to address these issues when they arise. We do not have the hallways to the rooms scheduled until after the complete renovation of the bathrooms so that we do not damage new wall texture or carpet in the process and this part of the renovation is not scheduled until about October/November of this year.

We hope that you choose us again and trust you will see a significate difference.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Excellent check in process. Clerk gave us $24.00 in coupons to Joe's Crab Shack since I had three rooms. Everyone was friendly, smiling, and helpful. Only problem towels were in short supply and had to call twice for them. They were always warm so I guess they were having a run on towels this weekend. Also could not get a cart myself to bring all my stuff down in one trip with out having to have a bell hop and didn't have time to wait. Would stay again. Desk staff was always great and knew their jobs well. Saltwater pool was nice. Dry sauna worked well. Very service driven. Yes stay here, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

I'm glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We should have our towel issue resolved and just received a large shipment over the weekend. We are also in the process of purchasing smaller carts for guest so that we always have something available to them.