“Still the best!”

Ranked #118 of 690 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: At B & J's Pizza's two Corpus Christi locations, we boast fresh, handmade pizzas and a huge selection of great beers!
Tucson, Arizona
“Still the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Thank goodness B&J's (unlike some other local businesses) hasn't changed in over 20 years! Their pizza is still the best! The pool tables in the back room are gone, and the faces have changed but the pizza for which they are famous is still made from scratch and hand tossed. Thank you B&J's! Keep up the good work!

Visited June 2014

“Here's to finding a better system”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

After you order the cashier takes your name and off you go to sit and wait which is cool. The waiter staff calls out you name by yelling across the whole restaurant like a fool's annoying the whole restaurant including my family and I while trying to dine and chat.The pizza was good I've had better.

Conroe, Texas
“Great pizza & beer selection.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Friendly staff & great pizza. It was recommended by a local to have the pizza run through twice for crispy crust & it was not too crispy for me. I only had their pizza & when I go back, I will have pizza again. Atmosphere or view is not why you go here, but if you are hungry & thirsty, try it.

• Visited April 2014
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Always a treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Yummy pizza-great service-great price. Good combination don't ya think. We've even made a few strange request and they never act like it's a big deal. Also, it's the only place in town that I can get green olives on my pizza, which I love. My husband loves the choices of beers. If you have children (or teenagers in my case), you can pay $1 and get a ball of dough to throw around to see if you can make a pizza. My boys had a blast.

• Visited February 2014
“Always good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

We came in one Thursday night, ordered a pizza and sat at the empty bar (was about 5pm). After sampling some beers on tap, drinking a few and eatting our pizza, we had a great evening. Joseph was a very helpful and attentative bartender. By the time we left, the bar was full of regulars and we felt at home.