“A real treat”

Ranked #18 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Dobbin, United States
“A real treat”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Your staff were all well mannered and very helpful. The rooms are well planned out with plenty of room and amenities to help with a long or short stay. With something for everyone, a pool, basketball court, work out room and a hot tub. Thanks

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HomewoodCC, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Dear Jimmy H,

Thank you for taking the time to complete feedback on your stay with us. Your feedback is very important, so we can always improve the guest experience. We are delighted to be your “home away from home”. Thank you for recognizing all that we do to make an exceptional guest experience. We have a wonderful staff that always tries to WOW our guests. Sounds like we were successful at doing that. I am pleased you enjoyed all the amenities we have to offer.

Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon.

Aaron Bedik

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I'm a Hilton Honors Gold status member and have been travelling alot over the past 3 years. I've never been to a more hospitable Homewood Suits! I've been all over the country and this is the best one. General Manager Aaron Bedik and his crew were incredibly inviting and made my stay away from Mobile, AL the best i've ever had. He helped get me a room at the last second due to the craziness of spring break. I'm here on military orders and he made sure i got a room. Thanks Aaron and Staff!

Room Tip: 2nd floor was great.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
HomewoodCC, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear Pete M,

Thank you for such an outstanding five star review. We really appreciate the nice comments you made regarding the staff and I. I am thrilled that we have become your “home away from home” while in Corpus Christi. We really appreciate your business and I am pleased that your stay was excellent. I am always flattered when guests tell us that this is the best hotel they have stayed at. It means so much, with all those experiences. This is a true example of all the hard work we have done to make this such a great place for everyone to stay. We live to outrageously please our guests. Thank you again for staying with us, Pete M; it was a real pleasure to have you. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Keller, United States
Reviewed 10 March 2014

They should take care of there Hilton Honors customers before others. When we asked for another bed we were told they were at capacity. And the room that we reserved 10 days prior to our stay was not what we got.

Dear Brandon R,

Thank you for taking the time to complete feedback on your stay with us. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. We are committed to ensuring your stay with us is perfect. I am disheartened that we failed to fulfill that commitment to you. I am sorry that you feel you did not get the room you requested. I did research your reservation, as I was concerned that your requested room was not available, the system does show that you actually did receive the requested room type, a Queen studio. I apologize if this is not what you had expected.

Brandon R, our goal is to ensure that all of our customers’ needs are met not just Hilton Honors members. We try to exceed all of our guest’s expectations. Hilton Honors members are extremely important to us and to our business, and it is our focus to make sure each one of them is well taken care of. Here in Corpus Christi, we face many weekends where demand is high and at times it can be difficult to accommodate all guests’ needs. I assure you if we could have given you another room or an extra rollaway we would have. At that time it was just to challenging to meet your need. For that I am very sorry. I am a little concerned that you had the urine stained rollaway because I was under the impression that all our rollways are clean and in good condition. I will investigate that further.

I wish you had given us an opportunity at checkout to make the situation right for you, we would have been very happy to do that. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. I hope that next time you are in Corpus Christi you will give us another opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Hilton.

Please feel free to reach me by email crphw.gm@hilton.com if I can be of further assistance.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I was traveling to Corpus for a fun workshop on Saturday with a group of my friends. The suite I booked was for 6 people (as it turned out, only 2 of us were able to attend). Adrianna called me before I left home to let me know a long-term guest extended their stay and the room was not available. They offered me 2 queen rooms for the same points. She was awesome at letting me know this before I left, and for handling it in such a win-win way. She definitely had excellent customer service skills/training. One of the main reasons I always stay in a Hilton brand hotel. Your customer service is always top notch. Even though this hotel was not as close to the venue as other Hilton properties, I felt this one had the best features & amenities for the price. Thanks for a terrific stay. Adrianna deserves praise for her efforts and is the main reason I would return to that particular hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank 835elizabeths
HomewoodCC, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Dear 835elisabeths,

Thank you for such a marvelous five star review. I am ecstatic that we exceeded your expectations. That is what we want to accomplish every day. I am so happy the staff went the extra mile. Adrianna is an asset to us, I will be sure to share with her your very nice comments. I am proud to read such nice things about our staff. They deserve all the praise in the world. Thank you for staying with us, it was a pleasure to have you, and hear your stay was terrific. We look forward to your next one.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I always stay at this hotel when it is available. The location is difficult to get to if you do not know your way around this area of Corpus Christi but the hotel is always clean and comfortable. On this stay the breakfast was not especially good or diverse. Same stuff every morning like sausage and scrambled eggs every morning. Potatoes were rather non descript, just could not get very excited about the breakfast being served so went to the IHOP next door several times. Mechanically, the heat was not working in the rrom but did not really need it this trip but puts a question mark on how things are being maintained.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Dear gogreen101,

Thank you for taking the time to complete feedback on your stay with us. I am happy to hear that you are a frequent guest of ours. I appreciate that fact that your stay with us is always clean and comfortable. We are committed to ensuring your stay with us is a perfect. Your overall satisfaction is our number one priority. I sincerely apologize that the breakfast did not meet your expectations on this stay. We have gone to great lengths to ensure that we provide our guests with a breakfast that is diverse and pleasing. I am disheartened that you did not feel that way and that you had to go to IHPO for breakfast daily. I do not wish that for any guest. I would hope you can enlighten me on what other options you would like to see, so that we can deter this issue from arising on your next stay.
I assure you that we take great pride in keeping our property well maintained. I will investigate why the heat did not work in your room. I am positive we can get it fixed and operational immediately. I am sorry if you were inconvenienced in any way. We appreciate your business and continued loyalty to the Homewood Suites. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in Corpus Christi.

Oklahoma City, United States
Reviewed 21 February 2014

this was a very nice hotel. conveniently located close to resturants and activity. there was a carnival next door the night i was there.. great time. i would stay there again anytime. Not far from beach areas that are free to park, and a lot of things to do close by. Texas Roadhouse was good to eat at, and the movie theater was showing all the latest movies out at the time. i would stay there again and recommend it to anyone staying in the area for work or pleasure.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Tricia J
Dear Tricia J,

Thank you for taking the time to complete feedback on your stay with us. Your feedback is very important, so we can always improve the guest experience. We are delighted to be your “home away from home”. Thank you for recognizing all that we do to make an exceptional guest experience. We appreciate, very much, your recommendation to others of our hotel. It is helpful when others decide to book lodging here in town. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon.

Corpus Christi, United States
Reviewed 11 February 2014

From the free coffee (and useful appliances) in the room, to the free wifi (decent access speed, though I wouldn't write home about it), to the excellent and complete complementary breakfast, it's hard to beat the value offered here. Queen suite with couch, complete kitchen, walk-in shower...$119. Outstanding! Service was friendly, hotel was quiet. Hard to ask for more than that in a home away from home.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Chris P
Dear Chris P,

Thank you for giving us an excellent review on Trip Advisor. I am happy you feel it’s a great value. I think that is a great definition of what we do. Make each guest stay a memorable one. We strive to be the best every day. Our employees are passionate to deliver an outstanding guest experience. As you stated, our motto is, to be your “home away from home”. Thank you again, and we look forward to your next stay here.