Snoopy's Pier
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Love this place, but it is getting a bit pricey. The combo plate is now $18.25 and it is definitely not $18.25 worth of food. That doesn't include the drink. Love the atmosphere and the food is pretty good though.

1  Thank brettlevy
Write a ReviewReviews (1,249)

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I typically eat at Snoopys when I visit Corpus going back 14-years. I have noticed that the management has gotten a little cheap on the portions and other things like horse radish and utensils. You have to ask for a damn plastic knife. It's a shame. Used to be you could always count on getting a decent amount of food but now.....you leave hungry. Sad.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We loved sitting by the pier and watching the dolphins swimming right by us. The food was good but the atmosphere was better.

1  Thank GigiTX8
Reviewed 17 July 2014

went on a Saturday evening, line of customer's out the door but line moved fast, ordered at counter, find a place to sit (there was plenty of seating) & food out within a short period of time. I had Mahi which was good.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I am a local here and traveled quite a bit, every time I come home I must have some Snoopy's. The view is great and the food always have that home cook feel to it. It is locally owned and the fish is fresh tasting. If you have not tried the fish and chips, you must my daughter devours it like not other! I always get the baked Mahi Mahi and my husband gets the Fried rice. The soup is great, my husband always gets it and we always order stuffed crab jalapeños. The food is always served fresh and hot.

If your up for dessert, just walked next door to Scoopy's. They have fresh salads and sandwiches if you do not feel like eating seafood. Order some Blue Bell ice cream or the most popular dish is the sticky rice. People go nuts over that! Happy travels.