“Delicious”

Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet
Ranked #42 of 704 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We from out of town, it was easy to find, staff was the nices ever. Food was fresh, hot and great. Sushi was great they had a variety. Alot of desserts to choose from.

There are newer reviews for Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet

Reviewed 27 April 2014

For my buffett it was only $8.32 and that was with water for my drink.
They have lots of items on the buffett including You Peel Em shrimp, Tampera Shrimp and carrots (that's my favorite). They even have made to order stir-fry. Nice, clean restrooms and clean dining area. They keep the buffett filled also

Reviewed 8 April 2014

They have different kinds shrimp, blue crab, sushi, grilled steak and lots more. This is our regular restaurant, so much stuff to choose from and it's only $10.00. Not too fancy but decent chinese, mexican, japanese food. We love it and here at least once a month.

1  Thank Louis O
Reviewed 8 March 2014

The wife and I visited the Hibachi Grill yesterday afternoon for the first time. It was a very pleasant experience. Lots of choices, all very fresh. Service staff was constantly bringing out fresh food. The wife liked the stuffed crab as was really a large crab with plenty of crabmeat. I want to go back and tackle the Jalapeno shrimp again. It was not really THAT hot, but it did warm up the mouth. Two long dessert tables with lots of fruit choices was appreciated.

Even at 5:00 p.m., we were seated promptly and served drinks. The service staff checked on us often. Good food and good service.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Husband and I have eaten here twice in the past month and were impressed both times. Promptly greeted and seated, both times requested a booth and got a booth. The selection is massive. Being a sushi lover, but certainly not an expert, I was impressed with the 20-25 varieties of sushi, all fresh and well presented. The buffet tables were clean and well-stocked. My husband loved the hot and sour soup, and I even talked him into trying sushi, which he found he enjoyed. Our table was cleaned several times, always with a smile. Although we were both stuffed, we had tiramisu (yes, tiramisu!!!) from the dessert table, and it was as good as any I have ever eaten. Yes, we will go back at least a couple times more before we head back to Idaho in March.