“Delicious!”

Acapulco Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 715 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My daughter and I ate here two weeks ago. The restaurant has a diner feel to it with delicious food that was very reasonably priced. My daughter can be picky about her cheese enchiladas, and she said these were some of the best she's ever had. We'll eat here again!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Excellent place to have breakfast or lunch. I have eaten here many times and enjoyed it. Stop by for either breakfast or lunch. The staff is excellent.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Best Mexican food I have ever eaten!
Restaurant doesn't look much from outside let alone inside but had read good reviews so gave it a try. Loads of locals were eating which is normally a good sign and we certainly were not disappointed.

Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

The chips and salsa were so good. I got the fish tacos and they were also great. The peach margarita was a little too sweet, but if that's what you like, then go for it!

Reviewed 23 January 2014

This is the first restaurant we visit when we arrive in Corpus every winter. They have excellent fresh foods. We love the fajitas with the shrimp, steak and sausage. The quesadillas are very good. The homemade tortillas are the best.