“Great authentic food”

Acapulco Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 727 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Very good service and authentic Mexican food at a great value. We had 11 in our group and were seated and taken care of right away. Great atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Acapulco used to be my favorite restaurant in Corpus Christi. We used to go there almost every day. However, the last two times we've gone in there including today. No one would wait on us. Today after waiting for 15 minutes to be acknowledged-we asked for service. Everyone around us got waited on-and they came in 15 to 20 minutes after us. The waitress just didn't want to wait on us so we walked out and won't be back because it's not the first time-or even the second time. Found ourselves a new and better taquiria up the road. See ya.....

1  Thank Localyocal44
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have dined here about a dozen times while working down in Corpus and every time the food is outstanding. I usually get the number 4, but have tried some of their taco plates as well. All have been excellent. Service is always great and the food arrives quickly. Give it a try!

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I'm not a specialist about Mexican foods and restaurants, but I liked it a lot!!! I took the beef fajitas with rice, onions, and green pepper on side... Very very good...

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My daughter and I ate here two weeks ago. The restaurant has a diner feel to it with delicious food that was very reasonably priced. My daughter can be picky about her cheese enchiladas, and she said these were some of the best she's ever had. We'll eat here again!