“Best vacation!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Corpus Christi
El Constante Beachfront Condominiums
Ranked #43 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Lubbock
“Best vacation!”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

My husband and I stayed for 2 days, Friday-Saturday (mid April). We were extremely pleased with our stay. Staff was super friendly, I only remember one lady named Anita, but she was very nice. The room we had was a beach view, room 120, it was so clean and nicely decorated, everything was very clean and tidy, and they supplied us with everything we needed, which may be the norm for these places, but since we have never stayed in a condo before we thought this place was great! Loved the view, obviously an ocean view is better but it really didn't matter because we hardly stayed in our room. We will definately go back again, this may be our new tradition vacation!

Room Tip: Beach view room 120 is very nice, especially for couples, it is on the bottom so if you are a light...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
6 Thank MrsGarza87

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Schertz
Reviewed 22 December 2011

This place is the worst place I have ever encountered at the Texas coast! Rooms are dirty and the Manager and staff are the rudest bunch of idiots I have ever had to deal with! Just a word of warning - Find someplace else at all costs!

Room Tip: Don't waste your time or money!
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank seadub64

Travellers are raving about these Corpus Christi hotels

Austin, TX
Reviewed 22 November 2011

We were three families traveling with teens and a couple young children. All the condos we had were in needs of updates. The appliances were at least 25+ years old, and the kitchens seemed like they had shopped for dishes at a garage sale. Everything of low quality, mismatched and worn. The towels and linens were the same story -- very low qualityand worn out.

The beds were not comfortable, they were obviously very old and worn out.

They don't provide the basics like several other condos in the area of similar class, such as paper towels, a hair dryer, shampoo, etc.

I really like the pool area, it's extremely clean and the pool heated in the winter. There is also a nice size hot tub, although it will snag your suit.

The location is excellent. It's a short walk down to the jetty where you can fish or hunt for shells, we also found several whole sand dollars there, which was a first for me. I have been coming to this beach for several times a year my whole life, and the first time I found them.

They do enforce the occupancy limits on their guests, so don't be expecting to put 10 people in a 2 bedroom. They can sleep 6 comfortably, although there's a charge if you have more than 4 per room.

So for what we paid, I felt like it was a good value, but I would not pay high season prices.

• Stayed November 2011
5 Thank tripcasey
Boerne, Texas
Reviewed 22 September 2011

My family has been staying here for at least 23 years and we have never been disappointed. Yes, some condos are nicer than others. You do have to take what you can get. You can't beat the location or the price. I'd pay more for the view.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
6 Thank five_wheelers
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 8 August 2011

We have just returned from a 2-night stay at El Constante Condominiums in Corpus Christi. We stayed in unit #224 which is a two-story, two bedroom, 2.5 bathroom condo.

Good - Location! You are literally on the beach. This alone is what you pay for with the Peak Summer Rate of $200/night. There is also a pool on site. The unit itself, as a whole, was relatively clean.

Bad - dirty dishes found in cabinet, no basic kitchen supplies such as towels, paper products or cleaning supplies provided. Also, there was no washer or dryer to wash sandy clothes and towels after a day at the beach. Bath towels provided were thin and scratchy. For what you pay per night, you would think you would at least have clean dishes and better amenities.

Ugly - all A/C vents in the unit (both upstairs and downstairs) were absolutely filthy with mold & mildew present on them. I literally felt ill after spending long amounts of time indoors.

Overall, it met our basic needs of being on the beach and having a place to sleep, shower and prepare meals. IF I return I will know to pack my own kitchen supplies and cleaning products. Also, I will definitely look into renting a unit that has a clean ventilation system with no mold/mildew present. I will probably give El Constante another try in the future during the off season to take advantage of the lower rates (considering it hot in Texas until at least October)

Room Tip: Bring kitchen basic kitchen supplies and cleaning products
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
10 Thank crazy4seattle
Reviewed 16 July 2011

We come here once every summer for the last 5 years. The pool could be a bit bigger but it is very nice. It is on the beach so you walked out down the stairs and you're in the sand. There are umbrellas and chairs available on the beach. Plenty of nearby restaurants and things to do. The rooms are nice and spacious and have their own kitchen. We always request room #123 ( A personal favorite). It is one of the least expensive but has one of the best views overlooking the beach and it is updated and nicely decorated.

• Stayed July 2011
12 Thank TXBeachBoy
Rockport TX
Reviewed 10 July 2011

My girlfriends and I met up for our little annual get together as we all grew up in Corpus Christi. El Constante was great; immediate access to the beach, nice view from the balconies; great pool that was very clean; and Anita was a great help to us. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We'll do it again next year.

Room Tip: Talk to Anita at the front desk
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends