“Vacation time!!!!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Corpus Christi
El Constante Beachfront Condominiums
Ranked #46 of 79 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay so much!!! If you want the beach it is right there as soon as you walk out the door!!!! The staff is very helpful in guiding us to local restaurants n local attractions. We can't wait to stay again!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Clara a

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I can't wait to return. I love El Constante. The front desk is helpful and friendly. Speak to Anita she's always ready to help and advise on local restaurants and attractions. Location of the condos on the beach is ideal no matter which room you choose or is available.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Mogilski
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is an older condo I have stayed at a few times. The reason I keep going back is the location. Walk right out the back of the condos to the beach. And this is a section of the Texas beach that is quite nice IMO. The 1 bedrooms are on the first floor so be prepared to hear the kids running around above you. The 2 bedrooms are 2 stories and so much space. The pool was clean, but the hot tub was not working this time. Rooms were very basic, clean, and comfortable. They could use a little updating but mostly cosmetic stuff. This is prime beach location so if you go during Spring Break or holidays there will be some partying going on. Compared to the other condos and hotels this one is bargain.

Room Tip: If you do not specify which gulf view you want, you wil end up with a side room. still nice view but...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Vanessa F
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This is a so-so place to state. Overpriced I say. I gave this place a second chance and they failed miserably. Noise from upstairs occupants was too much to tolerate. When they remodeled this place they did not take into consideration the noise the hard wood floors and tile would transfer to downstairs. This is in two different rooms and management does not seem to care too much about your dilemma. Bring your own towels and sheets. What they provide will scratch your skin(yes they are that bad). They are only good for wiping up the floor and I am sure guests use them for that purpose. The extra blankets they provided stunk so much. I don't think they wash them. Noise level was high from outside noise. Stay at your own risk.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank austx50
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We found this place by TripAdvisor and decided to book here. The good thing about this place is that is a relative small place and you won't have to walk to much to get to the parking lot, the pool and the beach. Rooms are very spacious but at least on the one I stayed the carpet was dirty and and the bathrooms look dated and well used.... We never took out our sandals to walk inside the unit.

I felt that they were overpricing their condos, but once we made a research on the same area (there are only 4-5 more places with beach front) it seems that the average per night in all places is $200 (which I still feel is too much if you compare with other Texas beaches)

Anyway, we will definitely come back, is a nice place and I think is very family friendly place to hang out.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank dvera73
Reviewed 13 August 2013

These are older Condos but they are always clean and you just can't get a better location. We have been coming here for over 10 yrs and they are still my favorite. These condos are privately owned and decorations vary, but I have always been pleased. The one bedroom Gulf front is just a few feet from the sand. All Two bedrooms are up stairs and have 2 balconies one in the living room and one in the master bedroom. When we go in the spring I love to turn off the AC and open the patio doors you can here the ocean waves from your condo. the swimming pool could be kept a little cleaner, but I didnt take of points because I can only imagine how hard it is to keep a pool clean that close to the ocean. That said the pool is beautiful with the dolphin waterfountain and the palm trees.The pool is also heated so if you go during cooler months you can still swim. I love this place and constantly recomend it to friends and family! I forgot to mention Gulf front condos are close enough I could watch my teen age son on the beach from the condo, I can even call him up for dinner with out having to leave the condo.

Room Tip: The Beach view and Gulf view are on the side of the building and only have a partial view across the...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank SKBCreek
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Amazing location for a great price!!! Very friendly staff!! The room was a little warm upstairs but otherwise wonderful! We will be coming back! We loved walking right out onto the awesome beach!! The pool was very well maintained. The condos were fun colors and had awesome balconies!

• Stayed: July 2013