La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Northwest
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Super 7 Inn(Robstown)
  • Pool
View Hotel
ValStay Inn & Suites(Corpus Christi)
  • Pool
Executive Inn(Corpus Christi)
View Hotel
All reviewsnice clean hotelhotel of choicestay there againgas stationwould highly recommend this hotelcorpus areaenjoyed my stayhot breakfastbeds were very comfortablepool areapadre islandlocation is greathot tubih37harveyhurricanesoap
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I stayed two nights for business. The room was clean and quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent with great variety of different items available. All items were fresh and the coffee was excellent.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
A La Quinta traveler
Austin, Texas, USA
Reviewed 19 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a week on a business trip. Average cleanliness, but didn't strike me as particularly clean. There were a few times when I wondered about site security (the back outside doors being propped open, and people who I don't think were hotel guests drinking and behaving in an immature manner in the lobby and conference room). I didn't think too much of it because I was by myself, but I wouldn't bring my family to this hotel. Overpriced for the experience.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 15 August 2013

NO complaints here at all! The A/C in our room was on when we arrived (rare) and it kept the room cold. Front desk employess were all outgoing, friendly and very helpful with directions, local places and where NOT to eat. Theres a gas station / mart next door open 24/7 if you need anything.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank SantaClausHouston_TX
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Everything was very clean. The breakfast was good with both hot and cold foods and fresh fruit. It is about 15 minutes to the seashore. The staff was very nice and friendly. I would recommend this hotel and yes, I will stay there again. The pool and area around the pool was very clean.

Room Tip: Take your swimsuit
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business